Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used basically all the products of Anastasia that she has to offer and this is the best from the rest of them.

I used to draw my eyebrows out in the shade of 'dark brown' but someone pointed out to me that it looked a bit too loud on my face and so, I switched to 'granite'. Good choice I made! For reference, I'm W6/W7 in L'oreal True Match Foundation and Mac NC40 (summer time) shade foundation.

I get lots of compliments from people that they look so natural. Doesn't seem like they've been colored/drawn on! It took me awhile to master the light strokes and the shape I want for my brows and this just does it.

The price is worth it and I recommend it to everyone who is considering to buy an eyebrow product. Just wish the amount was more as I use this every day wear and it finishes just like that.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

LOVE IT! Perfect consistency, great hold, great construction with the screw-up tip. I still haven't used the brush since I always use Maybelline Brow Precise on top. I will continue buying this for all eternity. Right now I use Ebony, but I might wanna go lighter for summer! I'll try it out ^.^

on 6/3/2017 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

For a while I was on the hunt for a long-lasting brow pencil that would give me natural looking defined brows. I'd heard good things about the Brow Wiz so I bit the bullet and decided to try it out.This pencil is hands down the best I've tried.

I have tanned skin (NC42) and dark brown (almost black) hair. I don't like very dark brows and so decided to go for the shade dark brown which turned out to be perfect for me. The Brow Wiz gives soft definition and lasts alot longer on my brows compared to other brow pencils I've used.With the Brow Wiz, fading is very minimal by the end of the day.

It's a very pricey brow pencil but I'm very pleased with and I've bought a back up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

one of the best brow product
it's easy to control
and it looks natural on me, which i love it

will purchase this back

This product looks super on. Natural but oh so defined. However, I've had two of these now and both times the brow comb has snapped off inside my makeup bag (even when the lid was on). This slightly hampers the portability of the product when travelling, as I'm always expecting it to break. Brilliant product, but I've hence deducted a star for packaging.

on 5/29/2017 4:50:00 AM

I have this in Granite and it works great on people who have black hair. You can build up the colour and go all black if u want, but otherwise it's very natural looking. But too pricey for the amount of product..

on 5/22/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A great product, easy to use and also easy to remove (should I go a little too far with the brows). I love Anastasia for everything brows but this products has to be one of the best. I started using after a makeup artist recommended at Sephora. I am officially fan now!

on 5/22/2017 6:05:00 AM

I have thick brows with very sparse "tails" or ends. This allows me to fill them In and easily control how dark or light I want my brows. It makes doing my brows a whole lot easier and quicker! Really travel friendly too!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This the the best brow pencil I have used so far. Previous to this I had been using the Shu Uemura Hard 9 pencils in Stone Gray and Seal Brown sometimes in combination with MAC coquette eyeshadow (I have dark brown hair and almost black eyebrows). The Shu is very good as well, very easy to do a natural or a stronger looking brow. However I find that the brow wiz looks even more natural because the fine tip allows you to draw hair strokes where you're missing hairs and look pretty realistic. Perfect amount of pigment and perfect texture. I use Ebony which is a neutral black brown similar to Mac Brun eyeshadow but when I run out I might try the medium brown to see if that might suit me better. It's very pricey but it's worth it.

on 5/10/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my second Anastasia brow pencil; this one was replacement from Ulta due to the spoolie end cracking and breaking off. In less than a month and a half, the same thing happened again and I don't even use the pencil to fill in my brows daily, more so for when I am doing "the most". While I like the color range, precision and blend-ability, the price is too high for such a fragile product; this is a design flaw.

Popular Brows Products