Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 8/14/2017 9:19:00 PM

Weirdly enough, the brush end of this pencil fell off for me. I am gentle with my products so I have no idea what happened. It wasn't even the brush itself, it was the plastic casing, maybe a cm up above the brush, which cracked the whole was through and broke off. Really strange.

on 8/14/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Was really enjoying this product until the brush end completely broke off. Without the brush obviously the results are just not the same. I could go out and get another brush but 1) that defeats the purpose of having an all in one product and 2) at the price tag this retails for the quality should really be far far better.

on 8/14/2017 2:46:00 PM

I am only giving this 3 lippies due to the fact that the caps on both ends of the Brow Wiz broke within a month. I don't know why this happened other than the quality of this is not that great for the packaging. The Brow Wiz itself is a lovely match for my thin brows and I can pencil them in nicely. It looks natural on me so I said I wouldn't repurchase but I am on the fence. Maybe I got a dud for the packaging? But for the price there should be better quality control.

on 8/3/2017 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HANDS DOWN MY HOLY GRAIL BROW PENCIL! I use the color "Ebony", and its perfect for my medium olive skin; the pencil packs enough pigmentation to color the brows without drawing too much. Not to mention, I feel like the pigment sinks and blends easily with natural brow hair so they don't look too "made-up". The price point, especially in my country, is very high though, but its worth every penny.

on 8/2/2017 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite brow tool. I keep coming back to this baby for precision, stay, and ease of use.

on 7/2/2017 8:51:00 PM

I'm pretty happy with my natural brow line, so this is basically the only brow tool I really need. I basically just brush my brows with the one end, pluck out any stray hairs, and then "fill in the blanks" with the excellent fine tip this tool has to cover up sparse areas. it is magic, and I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used basically all the products of Anastasia that she has to offer and this is the best from the rest of them.

I used to draw my eyebrows out in the shade of 'dark brown' but someone pointed out to me that it looked a bit too loud on my face and so, I switched to 'granite'. Good choice I made! For reference, I'm W6/W7 in L'oreal True Match Foundation and Mac NC40 (summer time) shade foundation.

I get lots of compliments from people that they look so natural. Doesn't seem like they've been colored/drawn on! It took me awhile to master the light strokes and the shape I want for my brows and this just does it.

The price is worth it and I recommend it to everyone who is considering to buy an eyebrow product. Just wish the amount was more as I use this every day wear and it finishes just like that.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

LOVE IT! Perfect consistency, great hold, great construction with the screw-up tip. I still haven't used the brush since I always use Maybelline Brow Precise on top. I will continue buying this for all eternity. Right now I use Ebony, but I might wanna go lighter for summer! I'll try it out ^.^

on 6/3/2017 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

For a while I was on the hunt for a long-lasting brow pencil that would give me natural looking defined brows. I'd heard good things about the Brow Wiz so I bit the bullet and decided to try it out.This pencil is hands down the best I've tried.

I have tanned skin (NC42) and dark brown (almost black) hair. I don't like very dark brows and so decided to go for the shade dark brown which turned out to be perfect for me. The Brow Wiz gives soft definition and lasts alot longer on my brows compared to other brow pencils I've used.With the Brow Wiz, fading is very minimal by the end of the day.

It's a very pricey brow pencil but I'm very pleased with and I've bought a back up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

one of the best brow product
it's easy to control
and it looks natural on me, which i love it

will purchase this back