Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 2/24/2017 11:28:00 PM

Such a great product. Achieve natural brows or build it up for a sculpted, more defined look. Love that the applicator tip is thin, which gives me more control and allows for a more precise application. I'm glad I finally caved and gave it a go! Now if you haven't, it's your turn!! You won't regret it.

on 2/24/2017 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The product isn't as creamy as I would have liked but it gives me natural looking eyebrows without any powdery residue or patchiness. The spooly side is good quality; it actually takes out product if you apply pressure so use it gently. The pencil is precise and does live up the claim of making hair-like strokes. I just wish it were slightly cheaper.

on 2/7/2017 1:14:00 AM

Easy to use. Staple product

on 1/30/2017 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

BOMB!

on 1/28/2017 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using the Brow Wiz for maybe two years now and I absolutely love it! It says on all day and blends in well to suit your natural brow colour. The only issue I have with it is I feel the dipbrow pomade for example is more pigmented so that it's a darker colour rather than look like it's barely on (with the brow wiz.) As well as the price difference between the brow wiz and the dipbrow pomade because with the brow wiz you'll have to continuously repurchase it when it runs out (usually lasted me months though), but with the pomade it'll last for longer months I feel because you don't have to use that much product (a little goes a LONG way!) and once you buy a brush along with it for your brows you can keep that brush and just repurchase the dipbrow when necessary. Brow wiz in Canada is about $31 I believe versus the Dipbrow Pomade is about $23 (without the brush) so you'd be saving money depending on what you want and what your budget is. Overall have loved and will continue to love the Brow Wiz! Just prefer the dipbrow for cost reasons and longevity reasons as well.

on 1/23/2017 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Purchased at Sephora based on recommendation. SA did a great job w application, but I've not quite mastered it yet.

on 1/23/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my.most beloved eyebrow pencil because it's so thin and soft to draw fine hair-like strokes with. My brows aren't very sparse, but they are uneven (one brow is more arched like I look constantly perplexed) but the Brow Wiz helps me achieve even natural brows. I don't need to press down with much pressure because the product is soft and blends nicely without leaving crumbly, waxy bits. I use the shade dark brown for my black hair and it suits my warm complexion. I do agree that this is pricy, but I will continue repurchasing this until I find a cheaper exact dupe.

on 1/12/2017 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff! It stays all day, even with my incredibly oily skin, and I overdraw my brows a bit, but none of it moves. I love it and I definitely recommend it for oily skin. It's great for making your brows look natural or a little more defined. So pleased! The price is a tad high, but it's worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was pretty late to the game on this one. I got this in "Dark Brown" and it's a pretty close match for my hair. I will say that it's probably the best brow pencil I've used, but it does require a certain technique and a rather light hand in order to not look patchy.

My brows are naturally pretty sparse and the skin below them gets dry, so it's hard for most brow products to look natural on me. On a bad day I end up with boxy fake-looking brows, and even on a good day whatever product I use starts looking patchy around hour five.

This pencil will set you back $21, and despite all the hype I don't see a huge amount of difference between this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil. Even the packaging was obviously intended to be similar. I'll admit the Brow Wiz does last a bit better throughout the day. However, having found such a close dupe leads me to believe this isn't the "only brow product worth talking about", how the beauty community can sometimes approach it.

I've enjoyed using this, I think it's easy to apply and looks natural, and I really can't think of anything off hand that's worked better than this, but then again I've tried woefully few brow products over the years. Like all brow products this has its good days and its bad for me, and I can't lie and say it's revolutionized anything for me. Unless something else comes along I will continue to alternate between this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil.

on 1/3/2017 6:27:00 PM

Anastasia brow wiz in soft brown is the only brow product I use, it's so great!! I've tried other brands and the brow pomade but none compare for me. It can go on light or dark, and looks so natural and is very easy to apply. I love the brush that comes on one end of the product, and the reason I gave it a 4/5 for packaging is because the brush on last one I had broke off, but the product had almost run out anyway. The price is relatively high (along with most anastasia products), but it is so worth it!!

Popular Brows Products