Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this brow pencil. It's very hard and very thin, so it makes very nice realistic looking brow pencil. It's easy to use, gives a natural result and the colors are true to real brow hair. Also I like the spoolie at the other end.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had been lusting over this product for a looong time and finally bought it during the Ulta sale. I was shocked to find that I actually preferred my NYX micro brow pencil. The brow wiz was too soft for my liking and ended up easily smudging and looking messy after I'd blend it. NYX is stiffer, which makes it easier to mimick real brow hairs, and they don't disappear once you blend it. I don't know, maybe I've just become too used to NYX, but this was definitely a let down.

Where this wins for me is in it's shade range, which is far superior to NYX.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

As a person with very sparse uneven brows from years of over plucking I would definitely buy this again and again. I usually don't get excited over brow product because they seem to fade off, look to dark/warm/harsh, just a pain to work. I have the shade Ebony. A lot of times I skip doing my brows but since I've tried this particular product I feel motivated because it just so easy and reliable. Even though this is a high end product it is really cost effective to get something that last and I'll use up. I wish they were refillable.

Pro's- thin narrow product chamber for precise application, wide color ranges in warm/or cool tones, light to dark, good brush, natural appearance, lasting power was all day for me with dry skin.
Con's-none

on 4/16/2017 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know there have been lots of claims that NYX Microbrow pencil is the dupe for Anastasia Brow Wiz, but I have to honestly refute that. I will admit that it is as close as you can get from a drugstore product to this, however, Anastasia brow wiz is a superior formula. It is much less waxy going on, and the color is more pure. Also, the finished result just looks a lot better then same effort put forth with NYX. The shade range is much more flattering than the NYX shades, the latter I feel has a lot of weird toned shades that don't fit anyone's complexion just right. I feel like the difference between the two products boils down to ease of use.. the Anastasia pencil is so effortless to use and the NYX product just doesn't deliver the same payout. I would definitely spend the extra money for Anastasia, I think it's worth it. When I'm in a hurry I hate the extra 15-20 minutes I have to spend looking @ my brows when I use the NYX pencils.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a holy grail brow pencil. Color is good, spooly is sturdy and good. The pencil is thin so you can really take control. It lasted me a really long time too. Will be repurchasing.

Really nice product, smooth and very long lasting, but actual piece that you fill in your eyebrows with broke off and fell on the dirty nasty ground. Can't say I was above picking the piece up and putting it back tho xp now its loose and easily breakable, if i turn it upside down the little led piece will just fall out. Was really disappointed with how easily the piece fell out.

I was kind of late to the game with this one.
I am just gonna break it down like this:
Pro's:
- the colour (taupe is a good match for ash blondes like me, although I do prefer the Ash Blonde eye brow pencil from Laura Mercier, that one is slightly cooler then this one)
- the small point and slim design of the pencil (makes it really precise to work with, although I found that it does take me longer to get the desired look for some reason)
- the size of the spooley (so much better then the regular more bulky spooleys)

Cons:
- it lasted me exactly two months, which I find is waaay to short for the price.
My all time favorite Laura Mercier eye brow pencil is around the same price, but lasts me at least four times longer, which makes it really worth the price I think.
The reason I decided to try this one was because I felt that with a regular pencil you have to sharpen it and by sharpening it you lose product, but as it turns out that doesn't make any difference when compared to the Brow Wiz, it still last way longer.

So i am conflicted about this one...I did purchase it for a second time because I do like the design, the way it works and the product itself, but I think after that I will just stick with my Laura Mercier pencil.

on 3/16/2017 9:30:00 PM

love it! a little on the pricy side though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like it! Especially for my copper toned hair ^^

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really love this product. It has a lot of shades available to choose from. I use Soft Brown and it matches perfectly.

I apply it in light feather strokes. It seriously lasts ALL day. I've used other brow products in the past but none of them compare. My favorite part is how natural it looks. I've used pencil brow products in the past and they looked awful.

I think this is great if you already have pretty nice brows but need to fill in some sparse areas. I use it primarily to fill out the tail end of my brow as it's pretty sparse there.

Popular Brows Products