Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 8/7/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought this brow pencil several times in taupe. And with every single one, the spooley broke off at some point. And every time it broke, I fixed it with a bit of nail glue. This time, the spooley broke off in a way that couldn't be fixed. Additionally, the pencil tip is quite hard which leads to the point breaking if I pressed too hard in applying. I'm not repurchasing this brow pencil anymore. This brow pencil seems to be an inferior product.

on 11/7/2017 8:46:00 AM

I decided to try this after using the gel pot for years. Love it! Great color and staying power.

on 10/28/2017 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I Iove this brow pencil. Always will repurchase.

Now understand the ‘hype’!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This makes the finest line on your brows--and Nikkie of Nikkie Tutorials shows how she does her amazing brows by using this to draw a line on the upper brow and then filling in with powder and grooming with gel.

I bought the brow powder duo kit (with gel and brush) to use after and I did get a great brow. I have unruly and now, sparse brows and need grooming daily.

The only issues: the pencil is harder than I like. And the pencils in the case were destroyed, leads gone, cracks, so I assume it's not brilliantly durable. I got the taupe--the soft brown "should" have been my color as I'm dark but I find that overly dark pencil is fake looking on me and I go a shade lighter than my hair, usually. The price is sure optimistic for what it delivers. Could be cheaper.

on 4/15/2015 9:10:00 PM

I love this product. it works very well on my sparse brows. I use the soft brown shade, and I love it. I have repurchased several times. I have had some difficulties with the spoolie end breaking off, as others has stated. In fact, it broke right off in my hand and left a big jagged end on the plastic. The company really needs to do something about that. Sometimes the cap over the tip has broken as well. But I still love the product. It is the best brown product I have ever tried. Looks very natural.

on 4/14/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this eyebrow pencil it is so easy to use to achieve a natural look. I use is to fill in and the fact that the pencil is retractable is awesome it is a great feature. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. If used correctly you don't need to use a lot at once. The brush on the other end works well also.

on 10/13/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Just lately during a meeting at work a co-worker randomly asked me out loud if I EVEN HAD any eyebrows? I was stunned. This was so random and out of left field. So much WTF! For the record I do have brows and lightly fill them in everyday but my pencils were Chantecaille ash blonde and Shu hard. I reviewed those colors and determined that maybe I could do better. The Chantecaille is ever so slightly reddish and the Shu's is ever so slightly purplish.

Went to Sephora and got the Anastasia ash blonde. I am a NC 25 with highlighted brown hair. It is the lightest color and I don't see how anyone could be offended by my brows (but my co-worker can go pound sand anyway.) The pencil is easy to use, has an attached spoolie and was relatively cheap. However pencil is not very big; my only quibble.

This product line makes everything for the brow so if you're stuck wondering what to do with your brows this is a good line to turn to.

on 1/23/2014 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Never go without a back up of this product and their brow gel. It provides me with the best looking eyebrows - and I have little to none - that stay put all day. The brow wiz has a wax content combined with great colors to ensure you can brush in a nice looking brow. I find all of their products to be the best around. I have repurchased this multiple times and as a side note I will say this product lasts longer than many others (e.g. I love MAC's "fling" but it goes too fast) ...so a big thumbs up from me!

on 7/22/2012 6:56:00 PM

This is one eyebrow stick I can't live without. It goes on easily, not too hard, nor too soft, doesn't smug during the day, the medium ash tone is perfect for me, the brush being attached is a nice feature as well. Being thin allows for perfect application too. Not sure how long this item has been on the market, but I sure missed out over the years by not having the ideal addition to my cosmetic collection. It's not thaaaaat cheap, but you get what you pay for with this item for sure.

on 5/12/2012 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is the first eyebrow product that I've found that's easy to use, blends well and looks so natural. I love the ultra thin pencil. It's so easy to precisely place color. The end of one eyebrow is almost non existent and I can fill in and blend with the skinny brush and both my brows match! Great product. I'll see how long it lasts though. I'll probably purchase it again anyway because IT WORKS! I have highlighted reddish brown hair and the Carmel color is perfect.