Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by age: 25-29
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.2

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this product very much. I probably use it more regularly than any eyebrow product. It also comes in colours suitable for my ashy strawberry blonde hair. The only flaw in it is that because it’s not made like an ordinary pencil (which is one of the reasons I like it in the first place!) is that is can go ‘blunt’ perse. It would be good if there were an option to sharpen it just that little bit or moulding it into shape without wasting product so it can be a tiny bit sharper and pointy on the drawing side.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this but if you wanna save a little $$ the brand Joah at CVS is sooo similiar.

on 12/31/2018 5:23:00 PM

I usually use powder on my eye brows but I wanted something easier to carry and simpler. This pencil is fantastic for lightly filling in and shaping my brows. The colour applies easily and blends perfectly. Use the brush on the other end to groom and blend and makes a perfect brow. Great buy!

I have the shade Medium Brown and this shade works really well for me. For reference I have light skin (NC20) and dark brown hair. I love the formula of the mechanical pencil because it's not too waxy not too dry and it's pigmented enough. NYX micro brow is similar in terms of formula but I can't find an exact dupe for the shade Medium Brown. I also have the brow pencil by Anastasia in the exact same shade but I find that Brow Wiz gives a more precise application.

on 8/3/2018 3:55:00 PM

I have dark brown almost black asian hair and medium ash brown is perfect. Its not a slippery formula which i prefer. I do like this better than the cheaper dupe by nyx. This one is easier to draw because the nyx is more waxy and it goes on harsher. I want to try the benefit one but ive been loving and loyal to the abh so im not sure if id ever switch!

edit- i noticed my brow hairs been falling off when i use this. I will def buy the benefit precisely my brow in 4.5 to try instead

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer the brow pencils from MAC or the Brow Definer from ABH. I purchase this whenever it goes on sale from Ulta, but it breaks too easily. I will not repurchase.

on 5/2/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I always have a few colors and backups of this product around. Brows are central and I feel comfortable spending the most amount of time on them since bad eyebrows can destroy the quality of a look. I don't know what to say. Everything has already been said. Except, please do not apply these on moisturized or wet or oily brows. They look best and most natural when applied to bone dry brows. I would say you should apply this first, right after washing or toning the face and then apply. If you have dry and itchy eyebrows you can moisturize and then take an alcohol pad or wipe and wipe over the entire brow area. Otherwise this product will overdraw, the lines will smudge, and you'll get too much pigment.

This is second only to my Suqqu Brow Pen (which is even more high maintenance but delivers a truly natural brow on par with the finest microblading and lasts literally ALL day into the next.)

If you are in awe of the eyebrows of Kylie Jenner, Shay Mitchell, or Khloe Kardashian, then you should check out makeupbyariel who does their eyebrows and INSISTS on using this product on a bone dry face.

Pen breaks if you travel with it often and sometimes the actual product falls out so I always keep it pointed up.

on 4/20/2018 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this one. It’s easy to apply and blend and looks natural. I use this to detail my brows. I love the small spooly brush which I use to blend. Some companies make their spoolies too thick, big, or rough. This ones perf. The color selection is great too. Another amazing product from ABH

on 8/14/2017 9:19:00 PM

Weirdly enough, the brush end of this pencil fell off for me. I am gentle with my products so I have no idea what happened. It wasn't even the brush itself, it was the plastic casing, maybe a cm up above the brush, which cracked the whole was through and broke off. Really strange.

on 8/14/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Was really enjoying this product until the brush end completely broke off. Without the brush obviously the results are just not the same. I could go out and get another brush but 1) that defeats the purpose of having an all in one product and 2) at the price tag this retails for the quality should really be far far better.