benefit Cosmetics Her Glossiness - Who Does Your Work [DISCONTINUED]

benefit Cosmetics Her Glossiness - Who Does Your Work [DISCONTINUED]
BeneFit Her Glossiness in Who Does Your Work

4.5

on 4/13/2011 9:31:00 AM

This is one of my favorite red lipglosses. It has enough colour to substitute for a lipstick or when worn one it adds a dramatic sparkle.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Really nice colour and this lipgloss lasts me ages because I only need to use a small amount to get a full deep colour and it isn't too glossy. Consistency is really good and I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I like it a lot it's a nice plum/burgundy color. Very glossy. They are being discontinued so they are on sale at my hopper drugmart. From $22 to $8. That's a good deal ! I don't think I would have paid the full price for it. But If I can find it again at this prce, I'll buy again.

on 2/25/2010 7:50:00 AM

This has to be my favorite lipgloss. It goes on so smooth and stays on forever. I love the colour. I was never one to wear red lipstick but a red gloss is wonderful for someone who doesn't want to be so bold. I really like the texture of this product.

on 7/26/2009 11:31:00 PM

this is my hg lipgloss. I bought another one as backup since it was in the "buh-buys" section at the online benefit store. The color (dark plum/mauve shade) is great for everyday wear. This color and rave reviews are absolutely gorgeous on medium-dark olive desi skintones. My only gripe with this lipgloss is that it smells weird.

on 5/13/2009 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product! It works well with my skin tone and there is no need for me to use a lip pencil with it. However when I went to the store to get another one, I was told they are not selling them it at this time. I guess Benefit is coming out with new packaging and this color may or may not be back.

on 4/24/2009 11:30:00 AM

I love the colour of this lip gloss. Its so nice and sheer, I was a little concerned that it might be way too dark, but its not. The feel of this lip gloss is nice, smooth and non-sticky.

My only beef with this gloss is the smell. It smells like plastic. Even my other BeneFit Her Glossiness smells really bad. Its a good thing it fade after a while. Not sure if I got bad product or not. I ordered from their site.

on 4/18/2009 8:04:00 AM

well, i got the set peace love & glossiness, and at first, the colors look really weird, and you'd think they wouldn't go with any skin tone. i was wrong! many of them do look good and are shimmery & just oh so pretty. LOVE THEM :]

on 4/3/2009 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Man oh man. Where has this gloss been all my life? And why do people continue to make a huge deal about MAC lipglasses when this stuff exists? This is the perfect consistency; not too runny that I can't pile it on to intensify the color, but not nearly as sticky as some other previously mentioned products (ahem). Wonderful. Will be purchasing a backup or two ASAP.

I used to be an avid BeneFit fan but lately they seem to be disappointing me!
i like the colour of Who Does Your Work in the tube but it just doesnt transfer onto my lips well, i got this in the Peace, Love and Glossiness set and just find all the colours kinda look the same apart from one that has a gold sheen to it.

Sorry BeneFit