OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go

OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go

4.3

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, BHT, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.

on 8/13/2016 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After seeing this recommended multiple times in magazines for its convenience and lack of mess I finally bought it. I’d been trying to use up my Dior Apricot cuticle cream (which is more like a thick, sticky balm), but that little jar last forever, so I just added this oil to my collection of nail treatments. Immediately, I saw why people rave about this being convenient; it’s small and compact, easy to handle, the cap screws on tightly, there are no leaks, the brush tip doesn’t dispense too much, and the thick gel-like texture makes it easy to apply with no dripping. As for the oil, it’s surprisingly good. It’s very lightweight so really ragged cuticles will take more time to heal, but after two days of diligent use (about 4 times a day), my summer weary, dried out cuticles looked much better and were smoother. I will plan on buying several of these to keep around the house (especially next to my computer to apply some oil while working).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What sorcery is this??! And why have I never seen this at Kroger til now? Kroger is my main DS source for MU/hair/skincare/some nails stuffs & I comb through the cosmetics/skincare/nail/hair stuff aisles very carefully scouring them for new products. When I saw this on an endcap I was like "yasss-must-buy!" as I went in there w the express purpose of picking up Burts bees lemon cuticle oil. I had to walk by the end caps I never did make it to the natural beauty Burts bees section lol I can surely attest that this is a gr8 convenient product fits into my small bag & smells wonderful like cucumber melon vaguely. I'm more inclined to use it coz it's so convenient & doesnt have to be left on overnite. It absorbs fast! I use it on my hang nails, this 1 callous that keeps splitting open it's so dry & of course normal cuticle use. I must buy backups! I see the reviews 4 this is like, 2010 here I thought this was "new" product (I live in the sticks), I'm so embarrassed that I thought it was "new," where in the hell have I been??! Anyways this is awesome get 1 for ur bag, where u sit to watch tv/bathroom/desk @ work & this is unisex so if ur favorite boy is picking at raggedly cuticles get him turned onto this.

on 12/9/2015 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had a little mishap with a nail polish that left my nails brittle and peeling. My cuticles also suffered. It got to the point where one of my nails simply cracked down the middle and I had to cut it painfully short to avoid further damage. No matter how many times I'd use hand and nail cream, there was no improvement. I was getting desperate so I went and looked for this (I had heard about it before from my sister in law).

I got home and used it right away. I like how it applies, one gentle squeeze and there's enough product out to do all 5 nails and cuticles on one hand. (Squeeze too hard and a bit too much comes out). I applied on all 10 then massaged in. It only took about a minute, a minute and a half for my dry, brittle nails and cuticles to soak it up completely. I was quite surprised of how fast this was absorbed to be honest. My nails must have been suffering more than I thought.
I applied again at night and I could already feel and see and improvement. It's been 4 days now (I apply 3 times a day) and they're feeling and looking healthy. There's even been enough growth for the split nail that it's not painful any more. I will update this when I finish the tube, but so far I'm very impressed with how fast and well this is working.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My cuticles have been horrendous for years, particularly on my right hand. They peel at any opportunity, especially when they've been in water. Im making a real effort to protect them, using hand cream and using gloves when gardening, using chemicals etc. I purchases this on the good reviews and im not disappointed. The brush and tube makes it easy to use, even on the go. I've used it for two weeks and had no peeling.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm a bit "meh" about this. It is convenient, but it doesn't seem to moisturize all that well. It's actually a gel, not an oil consistency, so it likely won't spill in your bag, and it goes exactly where you want it to go on your cuticles without dripping. But the brush applicator does clog up as you use the product, so you have to squeeze quite a bit to get more product out, and then it has a tendency to come out in a large clump all at once. I also feel like there's a lot of waste with this packaging because there seems to be a lot of product left inside the tube but I am having trouble squeezing any more out. I feel like it could do a better job of moisturizing. My cuticles tend to look good right after I use it but then they look dry again very quickly. I sort of hate the cucumber melon smell of this too. I won't repurchase.

on 1/21/2015 12:15:00 PM

Great product and excellent packaging. I'm on my third or fourth tube of this stuff. I keep it stashed everywhere: bed table, makeup kit, purse, TV viewing chair. Now in winter it's a necessity. Great stuff. One caution: do be careful not to squeeze out too much product. Easy does it!

I suffer from super-dry cuticles and suffer a ton of hangnails. I also have a touch of ye olde dermatillomania, so when my cuticles get dry I can absentmindedly pluck & pick at them till they're a bloody mess. Fun! well, this little tube is a lifesaver. if i start to look dry or i get the urge to pick, i immediately apply this stuff. it IS oily but my cuticles tend to suck it right up. for me, it's a hand saver. after i bought one, i immediately went back & got two more to keep at my desk and in my car. Love.

on 7/31/2013 12:17:00 AM

theeee best cuticle oil! love having this in my purse, the packaging never leaks. it is a thicker oil so it doesn't go all over your fingertips. it absorbs fairly quickly. I like that it has the brush applicator. it gives my fingers the feeling that my feet get when i get a pedicure..moisturized and healthy...i call it "happy feet" and "happy fingers" hahaha. the smell is amazing as well...cucumbers! yum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I really do like this to bring around in my handbag. The smell is to die for. It is quite greasy but sinks in almost immediately. It is moisturising and makes my cuticles look perfect and plump. I have several tubes on the go!

on 11/6/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff nursed my nails back to health after 8 years of arcrlics , my nails were breaking, I put this all over the nail every night and a few weeks later my nauls started to grow, they were a mess before.

Popular Treatments