no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/01/2007

This product gave me fluttery bambi style lashes, no issues with clumping, irritation or tricky wand application but did give me clown face when removing eye makeup.
I put 'yes' to repurchase but only if GWP not alone as I cant justify £15 for mascara when the Max Factor 2000 calorie is a fiver and does the same job

About reviewer (41 reviews)

fromzhejia

Jul/29/2005

It smudages so easily that my eyes looks like panda in couple of hours. I hate it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

fromKateJ

Nov/29/2004

If your lashes only need lengthening, this mascara is fabulous. The black is an amazing super-glossy, jet black that creates beautiful lashes. The mascara *definitely* lengthens the lashes. I just wish it thickened them as well. For that reason, I deducted one lippie. However, if you are looking for a mascara that lengthens and is a lovely colour (and aren't concerned about thickening) I …Read more

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Aug/24/2004

The best mascara I've tried...Makes my lashes very long and add volume!
very pigmented, gives me the dramatic lashes I dream of.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

EyesHazel

Aug/10/2004

This mascara does the very basic: adds a little color, thickens a little, and lengthens a little less. Nothing special... at all. But, for being "high-end", I would expect something much better. TRY MAYBELLINE'S MASCARAS!! So much better, for so much less $$!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Other

Mar/17/2004

It's funny. Defencils by Lancome is my HG mascara. I tried Extencils thinking it would be even better, but I was horribly disappointed. Extencils is just a crappy mascara. I'm not sure what it's supposed to do at all. Defencils defines and lengthens/extends. How funny that the same company should make such a brilliant mascara and such a bad one????

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

Feb/13/2004

I am always on the search for a better mascara. Most of the products I have tried seemed inconsistent. This particular mascara definately delivers! No smudging or clumping! So far it says in place, which is very important to me. Since I have rather thin lashes, mascara is important to me-----So far this one is the best!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

HairOther

EyesBlue

3.0

Dec/28/2003

I got this mascara from my mum.It didn't manage to hold my curl well.It lengthens,but smudges a little on me.I won't purchase this if I wanna buy a mascara next time round.To me,a good mascara is sth that can hold my curl well,lengthens n volumizes all at e same time.And most importantly,Won'T Smudge!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

EyesBlack

fromwombat

Nov/22/2003

This was one of the slightly better mascara out there, but doesn't justify the price. (about $47AUD in sydney)
<p>
Extencils had a more defined brush shape, so it separated better, the length provided for my short straight lashes as reasonable, similar to loreal longitude.
<p>
It didn't hold curl really well, but defined pretty well, i wouldn't …

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

3.0
fromlaurus

May/22/2003

I liked this very much because it separates and really curls my lashes without giving much more lenght. But sadly Lancome mascaras tends to dry out very quickly and I can not use their black mascaras anymore because I found out that they are irritating my undereyes and I only like to use black.

About reviewer (603 reviews)

EyesBlue