Maybelline Mineral Power Blush Gentle Pink

4.5

Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf Juice), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polyethylene Teraphthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria Chamomilla), May Contain ( /-): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very pretty color like a lot have said but.. put some on your hand and
hold it near a window...you see sparkles. I am guessing it looks sparkly outside. Too
bad. I got this for cheap but unless you're under 30...I don't know how this looks outside. Maybe in the the summer it looks better? If they got rid of the sparkles, it would be really nice.

This is the most flattering universal blush colour EVER!!! It is really a pity that they discontinued it.
After years of research for a blush that would come close, I found Chanel Joues Contraste in Pink Explosion (64). (Although the colour is almost identical, the quality of the Chanel blush isn't as nice as of Maybelline).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I used this product when I first started wearing blush. I love it! I haven't been able to find it in stores though since I ran out. Would love to see this on shelves again. The color has a bit of a sparkle shimmer to it, and it's a nice subtle pink color. Stays a good while on my oily olive skin. Very natural looking.

This blush is...meh..
not that great..makes me look overdone or barbie like

Very pigmented...i accidently messed some on my fingers while i was trying to get the sieve out and it stained my fingers ..:/

Must be used with a light hand/ fan blush overwise...D: ew

Its okay..I wouldnt buy again cus this is not in my top 5 fav pink blushes

ps: I HATE THE PACKAGING..i just despise mineral powder blushes :/ it makes a mess and so hard to get the right amount on the brush.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Best blush I have ever used. I found mine at a dollar store! This has great color pay off, is great with my oily skin, and lasts all day. The only annoying thing is that it gets everywhere when I swirl it in the lid, I just wish the lid was a little bigger.

i have super pale skin and lots of blushs tend to make me look like a clown this one though is gorgeous it can be built up if i need a bit more that day
but it gives a lovely just exercised glow to me nice and natural
also it dosnt make my skin flare up with anything very gentle

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this color, it gives a really nice blush and healthy look. I love how smooth the formulation is and glides on perfectly when used with a stippling brush!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love this! It's very similar to a blush from Rimmel that I was using previously but this looks much more luminous on your skin. It really is like a healthy glow from within. Would like to try the other shades as well. I don't like the packaging though, the container is very shallow and if you try to swirl your brush in it the product goes everywhere.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ok so would i buy this product again?Yes i would but there really is no need because a little goes a long way and they give you so so much product it seems like it would last forever! I love this color it is bright in the package but once applied it is just this perfect pink glow on your cheeks. It is one of the softest loose blushes ive tried and i love how well it blends on the cheeks. I really think that this color is a universal color because me and my sister are both completely different skin tones im of a darker skin tone and she is a fair complexion and it looks great on both of us. I would recommend this to anyone!!

Got this in a swap. It's really nice. It's VERY pink and pigmented.. so definitely watch how much you use. Also comes with a TON of product. (50Grams I believe) I actually split mine up because it was so much product.