Yves Rocher Aloe Essentiale Hair Minimizing Body Lotion

1.3

on 5/8/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have nothing good to say about this. It's chemical (definitely doesn't smell like aloe!) and plastic-y in fragrance, does little to nothing as far as moisturizing goes, and it definitely isn't "hair minimizing". There is no difference whatsoever in how quickly the hair on my legs grows back when using this. Not that I expected a drastic difference or anything, but everything about this lotion is just rubbish.

on 4/27/2011 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lotion has a pleasant scent, and I like the texture, but overall it's a waste of money. I didn't notice any difference in hair re-growth (versus Aveeno Positively Smooth, which sort of worked for me), and it stings when I apply it on freshly shaved legs. I got this as a gift at YR, and I'm sure happy I didn't pay any money for it.

on 2/15/2008 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Has a synthetic aloe scent. This lightweight lotion contains the herb skullcap which is supposed to help minimize hair regrowth. I could find no information online to support this but I bought a tube anyway. This truly does nothing at all. This is the first item from Yves Rocher I have ever returne in 10 years of shoppipng with then. Comes in a 5 oz. tube for $16.50.

Popular Lotions / Creams