4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My go-to shave cream when I'm too cheap for skintimate. It gets the job done, lathers nicely, and doesn't smell offensive. I use the Sensitive Skin Therapy version (which doesn't seem to mousturize as they claim but doesn't irritate my skin either).

Also doesn't leave a rust ring in my shower which I'm thankful for.

Would repurchase again as well as recommend if someone's looking for cheap shave cream.

on 9/29/2016 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great shaving cream. Its super cheap and the only one to really take care of my horrid itchy razor bump problem. I like using the dry slin formula.

This is horrible. I bought it at the dollar tree and it did give me a close shave and somewhat soft skin but I can't over look the thick waxy film it leaves behind. Horrible horrible product!

on 6/20/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Smells nice and does the job. Not exceptionally amazing but is inexpensive.

on 11/5/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Where has this stuff been my whole life??? I have been using the Cherry Blossom scent and not only is it heavenly, it works better than any shave cream/gel ever!!!!!!! It's dirt cheap, and I only bought it because it was inexpensive and I'm broke right now. It gives a great, close shave. I haven't shaved my legs since last week and there is barely even stubble. That is impressive. Usually, I have Bigfoot legs a few days after shaving. No irritation or razor burn, and only a small amount is needed. HG shaving cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, God, don't even get me started on how much I love this or I won't shut up. You don't want that. But, my legs and armpits are so smooth and they don't get stubby throughout the day. Basically what I want it to do, and it does that job very well.

Bought this SUPERCHEAP at a dollar store in the raspberry scent. It is SUPER rich and gives me a nice close shave although I do have to moisturize after. The cons are the scent (which smells like old grandma) and the nozzle (gets stuck from time to time). I will be repurchasing, but in a different scent next time! :)

on 10/12/2012 10:39:00 PM

I used to use body wash to shave, but then with hose season coming, I wanted to try something else to get a closer shave. My legs did feel silky smooth after shaving with this, the only problem that I had with it was it left a rust circle in my shower from the can. So I had to start sitting in on a washcloth.

on 10/12/2012 10:33:00 PM

This shaving cream leaves my legs feeling as soft and smooth as the shaving gels that I used before. It also lasts longer than the gels, and it is less expensive. I really like this product!

on 10/6/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm in the minority along with the previous reviewer. I had a similarly poor experience with this product. Huge thumbs down from me!