Ecotools bamboo eye shading brush

Ecotools  bamboo eye shading brush
bamboo eye shading brushbamboo eye shading brushbamboo eye shading brushbamboo eye shading brush

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/9/2016 7:18:00 PM

This brush is so incredibly soft and perfect for smoothing out eyeshadow. It is wonderful for shimmer or matte shadows! I love this brush.

on 3/9/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has slowly but surely become my favourite all over the lid eyeshadow brush. I have the version that has a bronze-y ferrule, not silver. It's very dense, yet soft, and it packs on the shadows wonderfully. I find that more wispy eyeshadow brushes tends to create more fallout, which is why I prefer this type of brush. It washes really well, feels sturdy and of high quality despite being relatively cheap. Overall just a great brush to have in your collection! What makes it even better is that it's cruelty free, and the brand is organic and sustainable as well. A brand that I feel like I can have in my collection with good conscience.

To Read all 124 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/8/2014 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

DISCLAIMER: This review is for the original brush design: the one with the very flat brown bristles. They have since changed this brush to be much fluffier (picture comparison of new vs. old here:
) and therefore not applicable for my uses.

I tried to use this brush as advertised (for eyeshadow) and was sorely disappointed that it was just too thin/sleek to really apply or blend any shadow. After much trial and error, however, the Eye Shader has become my holy grail brush for under-eye color correction. It's the perfect size for getting right into my dark circles and the right stiffness to pack the corrector on neatly and precisely. I use this brush daily and couldn't imagine another working nearly as well.

Pros:
* works great for thick, creamy under-eye products (like correctors)
* very precise application
* good blending ability (with patting motions)
* great price
* long-lasting (through regular washings and daily spot cleaning)

Cons:
* not effective for advertised purpose
* might not be available anymore

on 4/18/2014 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't like this one as much as the powder and blush brushes. I find this doesn't pick up enough product and I can't blend well with it. I don't reach for it at all anymore and tend to stick to my smashbox shadow brush. Would not repurchase.

This doesn't do its job at all. The synthetic bristle can't pick up the eyeshadow from the pan. I may use it to apply liquids instead. A huge disappointment since I found their retractable kabuki to be excellent as a powder brush.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this e/s brush! It's soft and thick, unlike the UD brushed that came with the Naked palettes. It's the only brush I use with my eyeshadows. Really great with no shedding(at least mine).

on 9/20/2012 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Very soft bristles, have not shed at all despite once-a-week washes. Does its job of blending eyeshadows onto my lids nicely. Bit pricey, but for its quality, worth it.

on 9/6/2012 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

Don't know what else to say about this brush in particular- it's a pretty typical eyeshadow brush!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great for blending out harsh lines & blending colours into each other. I use it every day since I prefer a softer look on my eyes. Another awesome brush from Eco Tools at a great price!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I Really don't like this as an eye shadow brush.It doesn't pick up much color and what it does pick up isn't put down evenly.It is just too thick to be an eye shadow brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes