Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Thanks to Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel I now have the best textured and least blemish free skin I have ever had, and, believe me, I have used and done everything! One of my dermatologists is Dr. Obagi's daughter, so that will give you some idea of all I have tried. If Garnier ever stops making this amazing scrub, I will be devastated!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is a great scrub. It's a clear gel with tiny, blue scrubbing particles to exfoliate. I don't find it too rough or drying for my combination skin, and my pores looked much cleaner after just one use of this scrub gel. It's important to note that it doesn't shrink your pores - mine are still more visible than I would like, but at least they are very clean.
It smells kind of weird to me, but it's nothing offensive at all, and I'm sure some people would like it, it's just not my thing!
I think this scrub costs something like $9.99CAD, but I picked it up on sale for $4.99. I like the packaging of this product; I have no problem with the way it looks or the way it dispenses the gel. I would definitely repurchase this scrub.

I've been using this product for two weeks now every second or third day. I'm liking it so far, it leaves my skin feeling clean, cool, smooth and oil free. It's not too harsh on my skin, but I do think that it would be a little drying if you didn't use moisturizer afterward. Besides being a good product, it also has this strong earthy/organic scent that I love. It's kind of odd but I crave the scent and wish I could use it everyday!!