Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

I bought this on a whim from Dollarama for $3 (Old packaging/design) Used it for one night and went back the next day to buy three more. My new favourite skin product, hands down. The overall texture of my skin has done a complete 180, it's so smooth and beautiful! I've used other brands Salicylic products but they never did anything for me. Maybe it's the Exfoliant in this product? I have sensitive/dry skin so I've been using this every other day (alternating with CeraVe - Which I'm not impressed with) and I've had no issues. However, I haven't really noticed any difference in the black heads on my nose but that's not an issue for me. Some people may also dislike the strong scent of this product, but I quite enjoy it.

I highly recommend this product.

I absolutely love this scrub. It keeps my skin bright and clear and the tube is lasting me forever! I find when I stray away from using it I break out, but I clear up within a few days of using it again. It is SO refreshing and minty and makes my face feel clean and slightly tight (which I like but others don't seem to) without being dry. It reminds me of my favorite face wash (a green tea cleanser) that St. Ives had years ago.