Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

well, i have very confusing skin, its oily, and acne prone and it used to be pore free, but one day i used a face mask, and less than a few days later, make pores began enlarging, and nothing seems to stop them from spreading to the rest of my face. i used this scrub and it leaves your skin feeling VERY fresh, but the resluts di not show aNY difference,
so not bad, not goood

I've been using this product for two weeks now every second or third day. I'm liking it so far, it leaves my skin feeling clean, cool, smooth and oil free. It's not too harsh on my skin, but I do think that it would be a little drying if you didn't use moisturizer afterward. Besides being a good product, it also has this strong earthy/organic scent that I love. It's kind of odd but I crave the scent and wish I could use it everyday!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combination skin that usually behaves itself pretty well. But lately, I'd been plagued with blackheads, HUGE ONES, all over my nose that would not stay gone no matter how much time I spent scrubbing and exfoliating and squeezing. After a failed pore strip attempt, I was starting to panic. Then I found this scrub gel in my medicine cabinet.

I had used this before and stopped using it because it was too harsh for my skin and was drying it out. This stuff smells poisonous, I tell you. It's so strong. I guess I made the mistake of using it every day when really it should be used as needed. I thought, maybe this would have some effect on my blackheads. And it did!!!

Immediately, I could see the difference. Obviously my pores are still visible, but no longer dirty and dark looking. With continued maintenance, I look forward to having clean pores for a long time. So seriously, if you have a problem with blackheads, even if you don't have oily acne-prone skin, GET THIS STUFF. Use it once a week to keep blackheads at bay.

I absolutely love this scrub. It keeps my skin bright and clear and the tube is lasting me forever! I find when I stray away from using it I break out, but I clear up within a few days of using it again. It is SO refreshing and minty and makes my face feel clean and slightly tight (which I like but others don't seem to) without being dry. It reminds me of my favorite face wash (a green tea cleanser) that St. Ives had years ago.

I just started using this product and it is really working to get my oily skin under control during the warmer months. It has a slight minty tingle and the scrubbing beads aren't too harsh.

I love all of the garnier skin care products I have tried so far, so I will definitely buy this product again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product is targeted for oily skin that's prone to acne and blackheads, and is to be used 2-3 times a week. I got this along with the daily cleanser, and while they were too harsh and drying on my combination skin (on my face, I'd rate it a 2...I did notice an improvement with my blackheads, but my cheeks felt rough and dry), my younger sister noticed a big improvement (she has acne-prone, oily skin) after using this together with the daily cleanser (I've written a review for this), her acne scars have lightened and diminshed considerably and most of her active acne are gone after a few weeks of regular use. I'm glad I passed this and the cleanser to her, since they did nothing for me but dry me out. I wouldn't buy this again for myself, but mom bought a few tubes of this and the cleanser for my sister to stock in her bathroom cabinet.