Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combination skin that usually behaves itself pretty well. But lately, I'd been plagued with blackheads, HUGE ONES, all over my nose that would not stay gone no matter how much time I spent scrubbing and exfoliating and squeezing. After a failed pore strip attempt, I was starting to panic. Then I found this scrub gel in my medicine cabinet.

I had used this before and stopped using it because it was too harsh for my skin and was drying it out. This stuff smells poisonous, I tell you. It's so strong. I guess I made the mistake of using it every day when really it should be used as needed. I thought, maybe this would have some effect on my blackheads. And it did!!!

Immediately, I could see the difference. Obviously my pores are still visible, but no longer dirty and dark looking. With continued maintenance, I look forward to having clean pores for a long time. So seriously, if you have a problem with blackheads, even if you don't have oily acne-prone skin, GET THIS STUFF. Use it once a week to keep blackheads at bay.