Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.8

I bought this on a whim from Dollarama for $3 (Old packaging/design) Used it for one night and went back the next day to buy three more. My new favourite skin product, hands down. The overall texture of my skin has done a complete 180, it's so smooth and beautiful! I've used other brands Salicylic products but they never did anything for me. Maybe it's the Exfoliant in this product? I have sensitive/dry skin so I've been using this every other day (alternating with CeraVe - Which I'm not impressed with) and I've had no issues. However, I haven't really noticed any difference in the black heads on my nose but that's not an issue for me. Some people may also dislike the strong scent of this product, but I quite enjoy it.

I highly recommend this product.

The smell is ok. The product didn't help my skin at all and it left it dry.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combination skin that usually behaves itself pretty well. But lately, I'd been plagued with blackheads, HUGE ONES, all over my nose that would not stay gone no matter how much time I spent scrubbing and exfoliating and squeezing. After a failed pore strip attempt, I was starting to panic. Then I found this scrub gel in my medicine cabinet.

I had used this before and stopped using it because it was too harsh for my skin and was drying it out. This stuff smells poisonous, I tell you. It's so strong. I guess I made the mistake of using it every day when really it should be used as needed. I thought, maybe this would have some effect on my blackheads. And it did!!!

Immediately, I could see the difference. Obviously my pores are still visible, but no longer dirty and dark looking. With continued maintenance, I look forward to having clean pores for a long time. So seriously, if you have a problem with blackheads, even if you don't have oily acne-prone skin, GET THIS STUFF. Use it once a week to keep blackheads at bay.

I just started using this product and it is really working to get my oily skin under control during the warmer months. It has a slight minty tingle and the scrubbing beads aren't too harsh.

I love all of the garnier skin care products I have tried so far, so I will definitely buy this product again.