Garnier Pure Deep Scrub Gel

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

well, i have very confusing skin, its oily, and acne prone and it used to be pore free, but one day i used a face mask, and less than a few days later, make pores began enlarging, and nothing seems to stop them from spreading to the rest of my face. i used this scrub and it leaves your skin feeling VERY fresh, but the resluts di not show aNY difference,
so not bad, not goood

Ahhhhh.This scrub smells so bad, I could throw up. I didn't like it ALL. SMELLED like death. The beads were so sparse but they were so gentle and as you worked them in they dissapear. I have to use a lot because the beads fade, and there is a lot of gel, which gets foamy, but it smells. I use it in the shower now, which helps with the smell.

The reason for the high rating is because it unclogged my pores. I had slightly apparent pores, but the other day I went out to play in the sun all day and I came home and was mortified to see my pores were HUGE. I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed this scrub and my Garnier FRESH toner and Fresh moisturizer and I cleaned my face adn now my pores are GONE. It's too amazing to take away rating for smell, however I don't know if it's making my acne worse or if that's because of the sun. My skin was clear until my play day.

Over all. 7.5 / 10

I love the packaging though.

Edit: Its still a great scrub, (makes me soft and controls oil) but it doesn't shrink my pores anymore. :( or maybe they are shrunk as much as this product can shrink them.