NYC Plum Rum lipstick

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/31/2014 5:47:00 PM

I bought this for $1 at the Dollar Tree. It smells cheap, but the smell fades after you put it on. Plum Rum is a highly pigmented reddish brown color that is perfect for fall. It looks great on me and the product is great, especially considering the price I paid for it.

on 10/11/2013 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Beautiful lipstick that's perfect for fall! The texture isn't perfect but it does the job & the color is extremely wearable for everyday, at least on me. Its a pinkish brown with a hint of orange..? I suck at describing colors haha. Its surprisingly long lasting & stains a bit. There IS a slight "cheap makeup" smell to it but I personally don't care since I got it at Dollar Tree. It was an impulse buy & I'm glad I have it because it works with many different looks. The packaging sucks, but hey it's cheap. I would definitely repurchase this if I ever find it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love these lipsticks! They are super cheap, but true to color and last!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

LASTED ALL DAY! I was really amazed with this lipstick. I applied it early that morning, talked, ate, drank, and yet it remained until the end of the night when I wiped it off before bed. I didn't have to do any touch ups, shockingly. This lipstick is great. The color was great, a dark brown-reddish tone. It was also very inexpensive, I only paid $1 for it at Dollar Tree. It can however still be found in stores, but for some reason Dollar Tree carried it also. I'm glad I found this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This lipstick is awesome! Long-lasting and the color Plum Rum is gorgeous. Goes on creamy and the color is a rich, but natural looking raisin shade that looks great day or night. My only beef with this product is the packaging; the clear lipstick cap tends to crack in my makeup bag and open, thus getting lipstick all over my bag and everything in it. I've ruined 2 bags because of this product, but yet I keep coming back; I like the color that much! And the price doesn't get any cheaper: under $2.

Popular Lipsticks