MAC Hipness- fafi collection

MAC Hipness- fafi collection

4.5

on 11/25/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'll keep it short. I LOVE THIS! IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A BLUSH, GO STRAIGHT FOR THIS ONE!!!

on 6/9/2015 1:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have the re-release of Hipness from the Summer '15 Wash & Dry collection (not sure whether it differs at all from the original), and it's beautiful. It's a very vibrant medium pink that can be easily blended/sheered out to suit any skin tone. I also think it would work well on any undertone, as it isn't "too warm" or "too cool".

MAC calls Hipness a "Frost" finish, but the "frost" isn't too apparent. On the cheeks, it's more like a soft sheen, and it gives my skin that "glowing-from-within" look without emphasizing pores.

Best of all, this is one of the longest-lasting MAC blushes I've tried. The staying power is excellent; I almost feel like it stains the cheeks a little bit, kinda like TheBalm's Instain blushes. Really glad I managed to pick this one up!

To Read all 119 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was so excited when this collection came out! Even though it was a bright pink, the blush looked natural, blended well, and had a brightening effect.

on 10/23/2011 4:37:00 PM

Got this with the fafi collection, only started using it recently. A little goes a long way. You only need to dab the brush very lightly. Love the color. What can I say, if I ever finish this one I wouldn't mind get another.

on 5/23/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

You gotta love the To The Beach line, and this was a fabulous component. A flattering pink-coral blush. Careful to use a light hand, though, or you could end up with REALLY rosy cheeks! Looks nice paired with MAC Refined Golden bronzer. I'd repurchase if I needed to.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm an NC 35 and love this color, a peachy coral color with no shimmer. It looks very natural on and i would say it's medium pigmentation. If it came out again with another collection i would buy again, however it is LE. Staying power is good fades a little bit but never completely gone by the end of a 12 hr day.

on 4/11/2011 12:04:00 PM

There was such commotion over this re-release that I thought I had to have it. I randomly found it recently at a CCO and was very disappointed. Pigmentation stunk and it was not very unique AT ALL. I have a couple in my drawer currently that are similar, if not prettier. Again, not that big of a deal. If you missed it, you didn't miss out too much.

on 2/8/2011 11:38:00 AM

Very pretty color - love pinky-coral blushes, they work well on my NC25-30 asian skintone. Of course the MAC To the Beach packaging is cute too!

If anyone is looking for a drugstore/cheap alternative, Ulta's blush in Heartbreaker is a pretty close Hipness dupe. Slightly pinker, but I doubt you can tell the difference once it's blended on the cheeks.

RIS- I have the one from the beach collection. I love this blush, beautiful peachy coral color. My skin tone is NC30 ish, asian. I was afraid it would be too frosty, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Hipness is a very pretty summer blush. The color is stunning, unfortunately Im giving it 3 lippies only because the color fades and has a tendency to streak, too bad because it truly is a beautiful shade.

Popular Blush Products