wet n wild 3-of-a-Kind Twist Up Stick in 722A Coy

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Because this product has already been discontinued, I cannot add a review on the regular review page. I have the 3-in-1 Twist Up Stick in "729", which I think is called "On Rodeo Drive." I am soo sad that these are not around anymore! I absolutely love how creamy and long-lasting this blush is! Application is super easy because you can just twist up the stick, dab a few spots of color onto your cheeks, and then blend it in with your fingers. It's pigmented but still manages to look natural. I regret not buying these when they were in the old navy blue packaging because there was a great dupe for NARS The Multiple "Copacabana" called "Flirt." (Look it up on makeup sites that list inexpensive dupes.) I wish I had stocked up when I still had the chance! The 3-in-1 Twist Up Stick is in a cheap-looking silver tube with letters that rub off very easily. Mine is completely blank after being stuffed in my makeup bag so many times. I always reach for this in the summer because it is the perfect coral-pink shade with subtle golden shimmer. Plus since it's in a solid stick form, it won't slide off my face like heavier cream blushes or get cakey like powder blushes. I wish Wet 'n' Wild would bring this stuff back!!

on 5/21/2008 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

HG! HG! HG! I can't believe I waited so long to buy this!!! It's the perfect shade of bright pink for my NW20 skin, highly pigmented & the first 3-in-1 I've tried that works on my lips as well. I might even buy a backup, just in case....

on 2/12/2008 5:26:00 PM

This is a review for WnW's newer 3-of-a-Kind stick in 722A Coy, not the similarly packaged but discontinued Twist Up Blush Stick in 722 Coy. Like the old Twist Up Blush Stick which came packaged in a jumbo blue lipstick-like tube, the new 3-of-a-Kind Coy also comes packaged like a jumbo lipstick, only in silver colored tube. Coy is a medium rose color with shimmer. Compared to the old version of Coy which had mauve tones, the new 3-of-a-Kind Coy is a brighter pinky rose. One thing I didn't like about the old version was the formulation which was very dry and hard to apply. The new Coy is creamier and much easier to put on. The old Twist Up was advertised as only a "Blush stick" but the new 3-of-a-Kind is advertised as a multi-purpose color stick for the cheeks, eyes and lips.