Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Absolute love for this product! I got this as a bonus when I bought the Long Term Relationship shampoo, and since then I cannot do without it. I'm going into my 8th month without a trim, and there is not a single split end in my hair. My friends even notice how good my hair looks and comment on its lovely smell, all thanks to this. I use one pump to rub through my ends after I wash my hair, and the scent stays throughout the entire day. Definitely an essential for me now, I plan on repurchasing over and over again.

on 4/9/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this! This is the first time I've ever used a leave-in conditioner and I'm so glad I did! Before I started using this, my hair was wavy and frizzy and all over the place, but as soon as I started wearing this leave-in conditioner, my hair was straight, smooth, and not at all frizzy (and I live in a very dry climate where there's winter in May!). I section my hair in two and I use the conditioner on one side first and then the other so that I can get the conditioner everywhere on my ends.

on 4/10/2010 11:24:00 PM

It smells delicious, I think smell is really important because it's what YOU will smell like after you put it in your hair. I think that's the only thing I like about this product. It's not that moisturizing and I find it a bit thick. After I put it in, it felt like I didn't wash my hair because it made my hair feel weighed down.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this for a beach vacation, since i ran out of my favorite kiehl's leave-in (discontinued :( ). my hair is extremely fine, very highlighted and down to my waist. it's naturally straight but is basically a dreadlock when i get out of the shower. i was really impressed with this leave-in! it didn't detangle as amazingly as some, but it was extremely moisturizing (despite crappy ingredients, i'm sure) and it left my hair with body. whenever i use it at the beach or at home, it makes my hair a little wavy, very soft and frizz free. also, the pump locks, which is a plus for travel. definitely a great cheap fix, and it smells great too!

on 10/21/2009 2:22:00 PM

Okay, so Day 1 using this product and my dry split ends are less noticeable. I used this after I showered then again after my hair dried, before styling my hair. I was afraid at first fearing my hair would turn into an oil slick but not even! My hair "looks" healthier that makes my fried ends nearly healthy but can't really tell. I was afraid my curls would flatten out but here is it 5 hours later and my curls are still intact! This is my first leave in product so I have high hopes for this one. Of course the only solution to no split ends is getting a hair cut but I absolutely love my hair length and get many compliments so I have to resort to camoflauging the dead ends and so far my hair smells great, feels silky and manageable from the frizzies I get from time to time.

It's okay, nothing spectacular. The scent isn't divine, it's nice though. If you smell it straight from the tube however, it smells alcohol like. It makes my hair seem thicker but it doesn't soften it up as much as I hoped. Overall decent product, price was good, would not repurchase however because I like to try new products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is a wonderful drugstore leave-in! The smell is great and it gives a ridiculous amount of slip and softness. The first time I used it, I was in absolute shock that something could make my hair so incredibly soft. Definitely worth the money!

I gave 1 star for the scent and another star just because it KIND of works but not really. When I pumped the product out of the container, it was very thick and was hard to spread throughout my ends. So I put a few drops into my hands along with the leave-in conditioner then it started to get a little bubbly..? Also, since I tried this on dry hair, my hair felt so disgusting and turned out so greasy!

The next time I tried it, I decided to use it on damp hair. I put a tiny bit into my fingers (about half a penny) and it was a bit easier to work through my ends but still made my hair feel icky. When my hair dried, it just felt coated with product and there was very minimal conditioning. Plus it made the back of my neck feel covered with grease & my neck is never oily (if it's even possible for people's necks to get oily).

I still continue to use this sometimes but only for the scent. I put a barely there amount because I feel this is just so concentrated (?) Won't repurchase.

on 7/27/2008 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this because it does exactly what it promises - it's a "leave-in split end protector for long hair." I don't like the smell (I think I'm in the minority on that one though) or the thick, almost waxy texture; also, I agree with ArizonaAngel that this does weigh your hair down. HOWEVER, I am trying to grow out my hair, and this protects from split ends wonderfully. I will stick with this until my hair grows out to the length I want it, and then maybe switch to something that isn't as heavy.

7/28/08 Edit: I've been reading up on hair products and the ingredients that go in them, and upon looking through LTR's ingredients - including but not limited to dimethicone and lots of things ending in "alcohol" - I changed my repurchase from "yes" to "no," and gave this 2 lippies instead of 4.