Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/18/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! Quenched my strands after the Pantene Beautiful Lengths dried out my ends :( Hair feels soft and silky the next day when I wash it, (yes, I wash my hair everyday)

on 2/21/2012 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this leave in! I am currently transitioning and attempting to figure out what my hair likes best in order to ward off breakage at my new hair growth, after a henna dye on my hair NONE of my leave ins worked like they used to not Carols Daughter, and not even the Kiehls that I saved for weeks on my poor college student budget. I bought this on amazon based on several rave reviews on the curlynikki forums, and also because it was reasonably cheap and if it didn't work then I wouldn't have sunk to much money into it. I put it on my damp hair in sections and I felt a difference right away! my hair is softer and it became so much easier to finger comb, My relaxed ends and natural roots are playing along quite nicely now, and it makes the most gorgeous twist outs. The only thing is that it is heavier than what i'm used to and has a bit of a waxy residue, however the slip it gives your hair is worth it.

on 8/6/2011 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My hair was kinda damaged and dried out from all the styling i do, so i thought i would get a leave in conditioner to help moisturize my hair. I read the back of the bottle and thought it might help. I used it the first timeright after taking a shower (applying it to my wet hair) and let it air dry. It smelled good, which i liked, but it didnt make my hair feel soft or mend the breakage or anything! I thought that it might have to take more than a day for my hair to start showing any signs of recovery, so i continued using it. After a month and a half i realized that all i was doing was putting useless junk into my hair and not solving any problem my hair had. The product definitly DID NOT work for me, so i wouldn't reccomend it.

on 3/13/2011 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Smells amazing. Kind of reminds me of the chi silk infusion thing. It leaves my hair smooth and soft . But I feel like I don't really see the difference because I still have a lot of split ends! I still like using it though ! For the price it's not bad!!

i just bought this..
i tried it the first time and i put way too m uch; so my hair is all tangled and stuff * i have super straight hair*
its greasy and stuff..but i know it's because i put too much

the smell is amazing. im just really curious..is this actually HEALTHY for your hair? because the ingredients are really bad..because of the ingredients, i wont buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this leave in conditioner! It's so affordable. I have short shoulder length hair and I only use this on my ends to help prevent split ends and I think it helps, it may not be the best thing out there but for $3.00 it's worth a try. It comes in a cute thin bottle with a pump and it's a pretty pink color, and I love the name! I would re-purchase.

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used the Long Term Relationship leave in conditioner for one month straight and my nappy hair and split ends don't feel as dry and damaged. My hair feels a lot healthier. This is some good stuff, it is also good to use for those days you don't wash your hair and you don't want your head to smell like "head sweat" (ahem, like mayonnaise. Gross, I know!). This stuff smells amazing!!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was kinda skeptical about this, but after having pretty good results from other HE products, minus build up from one line, I got over it.

My hair hasn't grown out long enough to know for sure, but so far this is working GREAT. I get a few split ends, but mostly just dead ends I need to trim. This keeps my ends looking healthy, not dry & dead. It seems to like.. seal my hair together, forming frizz free curls. I only use this on my ends after another leave in 'cause I used it by itself & it didn't do anything. It works better only on the ends. Oh, & I love the pump bottle!

While this smells good, the smell gets annoying after your hair dries. But whatevers(: I want to try the shampoo & conditioner, but I want to try the new Tousle Me Softly line too. Hmm.

on 1/19/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the scent of this!! I put this on the ends of my hair when its damp and I can tell the difference,less breakage!!=). My ends look a lot better and feel softer. I use just one pump or less cuz a little goes a long way on my long,curly hair.....I'll keep using this til or if I can find something better......but so far this is a keeper for me!!

on 10/29/2008 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i have fine dry long colored hair. this stuff smells great but it didnt work for me. its too greasy no matter how little i use and didnt do much for my hair in the long run (im reviewing this after i finished the entire bottle) i like the packaging though, it comes in a pump bottle.