Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is pretty much the only hair care product that I've ever repurchased, save for Zero Frizz 100% Rescue Corrective hair serum. I thought this leave-in had been discontinued, as I had not seen it in months, but I found it at Walmart yesterday in a newly designed bottle, so yay. This is my third bottle and whenever I used this in conjunction with Zero Frizz, my hair was less damaged and split. It's cheap and it smells good, not like raspberries though. It also is the only product to make my crunchy, dried ends feel soft. Love it. For reference I have curly, dyed, dry, split and broken hair.

on 1/1/2012 9:42:00 AM

I have curly semi dead hair, and I bought this because I love the conditioner and it was only two dollars. I actually really like it, it smells good, works pretty good, and the pump makes it easy to grab some and go. It also lasts a loong time

on 10/22/2011 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is comparable to what John Frieda's secret weapon does for way less money. Basically I use it if I have frizzy ends.

It isn't "as good" as secret weapon. A bit more sticky, texture is less pleasant and harder to distribute. But the price difference makes this a product worth buying.

I only use it on dry hair. A similar "dirt cheap" product that is better for blow drying wet hair is Garnier's leave in conditioner. Leaves it way softer and smoother at the ends.

on 9/2/2011 10:46:00 PM

I like this alot! This product smells really good but very strong. When i use this i focus on the ends because it is a split end protecter/healer. I noticed a difference in my natural hair within two weeks. also my ends were extremely soft when i put heat on my hair. I could tell my hair shaft was healing up while using this. I only use one pump and I have medium length hair. It works well but with constant use i am afraid that my hair has gotton use to the wonders on this product so i am going to only use it five times a week now in hope that my hair will grow un-used to it. hope this helped!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this! I use it as a leave-in conditioner almost daily, and it's probably one of my favorite products. The smell is absolutely addictive, so that's a plus. When I apply it to my damp hair, it makes my hair so incredibly soft. I'm trying to grow my hair out, so the silk proteins will definitely help with that.

My only issue is that it did TERRIBLY when I've tried to apply this to dry hair. It made my hair feel rather dry afterwards, which I found odd. I guess it just works best on damp hair.

The scent isn't bad...just raspberries. Doesn't last in my hair. I was worried about it weighing my har down, but I just use it to smooth the ends of my waves, and no problems! I used this both when I flat ironed it, and my ends felt nice and smooth, and when i air dried, it was defined, soft, and significantly lss frizzy. I don't see myself running out of this anytime soon, as I don't need to use that much, but I will repurchase when I run out.

Let me start off by saying it smells amazing and it leaves my hair soft but not too shiny like all herbal essences products do. They all leave my hair kind of dull but the smell and feel nice. I dont know if there was really any split end mending because I dont have many if any at all. My hair is really strong and thick. coarse hair. and I dont heat style too much.

on 2/3/2011 6:29:00 PM

I have really long hair, and consequently my ends are quite dry. This leave-in product keeps my ends smooth, shiny, and hydrated throughout the day. I use it when my hair is wet so I have had no problems with oiliness. It smells nice, and is pretty cheap too, so I recommend it for sure!

on 8/2/2010 2:28:00 PM

I love this stuff!! I'm on my second bottle right now, and it's one of the best leave-in conditioners I own :) The smell is amazing, just like the shampoo and conditioner. I put this one my wet hair, along with a detangler. I airdry my hair and add more on my dry hair to smooth the ends and tame the frizz. I love how soft this makes my hair, and I will keep rebuying this- it's a staple for my hair :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favourite leave-in conditioner. I have curly hair and I only use a small amount to rub in at the ends of my hair. It's great and inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone with dry or damaged ends.