Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Left my hair dull looking and it got tangled more easily.

on 2/13/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Dear Clairol: This is your last chance. You discontinued Renewal 5X leave-in, which I loved; you discontinued Herbal Essences Citrus Lift Detangling Spray, which I loved; you discontinued Herbal Essences Break's Over Shampoo, which I grew to REALLY love. All of those worked beautifully and made my long, fine, straight hair look and feel silky, healthy, and soft. I have found no acceptable alternative to any of these which fits my budget.

Long Term Relationship Leave-in is a fair substitute for Renewal 5X; it can be a little waxy, and if I get just the right amount on my air-dried hair it will look reasonably good, but I can't use it every day because it's kinda heavy. Nonetheless, I do like it. Therefore, I warn you: if you discontinue this, I am done with you - period, end of sentence, DONE. WITH. YOU.

Govern yourself accordingly.

Yours, etc.,
Z

This product is GREAT for split ends. And, I'm definitely repurchasing. I had a BUNCH of split ends, I started using this, and I saw less split ends in a few weeks. This is great. Definitely recommend it. :D

I LOVE this ! :) 1. It helps my hair prevent split ends 2. Smells AWESOME 3. It comes in a cute bottle. Reading the older reviews, some people say there is alot of alcohol in this, and yeah there is but they are "FATTY ALCOHOL" which is good and not the bad kind. READ THIS ABOUT THE TYPES OF ALCOHOL IN HAIR PRODUCTS http://community.babycenter.com/post/a650595/good_vs._bad_alcohol_in_hair_products.

on 6/28/2010 11:54:00 AM

First of all I have medium length Asian hair.I only use one pump and this keep all the frizz down and Makes my hair so silky and soft.This is a definite staple.

on 3/23/2010 8:37:00 PM

OMG I LOVE this product! It made my hair so healthy and totally minimised the split ends. I love the entire collection. My hair is very thin and veeery long thanks to these products and especially to this treatment. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone and the smell is amazing! <3 <3 <3

This smells SO nice. I can't stop smelling my hair after I put this in. I definitely notice an improvement in dry/split ends after using this, but I think this is one of those products that hides split ends by "gluing" them together to create the illusion of healthy hair. I'm not sure if it actually makes your hair healthier or how much it protects against future split ends. It leaves your hair a littttle bit sticky if you use it on dry hair (instead of wet hair), but the stickiness brushes right out. I do like this product and would buy it again.

on 9/7/2009 9:36:00 AM

This is actually for the H.E Long Term Relationship MASK - the one in the tub, it's not a leave-in because you're not actually meant to leave it in - on the tub it says to apply, leave for 3 minutes and *rinse out*.

I thought I could get away with leaving it in but it really doesn't work that way, it's disgusting and greasy but when you wash it out - WOW. Instant silky hair. Along with H.E Hello Hydration shampoo/conditioner this stuff makes my dry hair so alive.

I usually only apply it to my ends AFTER a shower, blowdry the rest of my hair, then rinse it out in the sink. However I guess you could use it while in the shower.

The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is I don't think it actually repairs your hair, it just coats it with some silky feeling stuff. Also the smell of the entire Long Term Relationship line (*supposed* to be red raspberry) is nauseating, hate it.

- - -
PRICE [3] $7 AUD | PACKAGING [4] | REPURCHASE [maybe]

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought this while in london drugs about last month, I was looking for new products to try and I happened to pick this up. It was very cheap I paid about 2.99 for 180ml. I really like the smell of this product, it reminds me of the old herbal essences before they changed everything. It is very thick so you don't need a lot or you'll end up lookng greasy. The pump is great, although it can sometimes get clogged, but that is not a big deal. I use this leave-in after a shower, on pretty damp hair, I first apply my normal leave-in, and apply not even half a pump of long term relationship to the ends of my hair. I have noticed I haven't been getting as many split ends lately, but I am not sure if it is from this. I will repurchase this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after dying my hair for the first time. I was a bit paranoid about my hair being damaged, so since then I've used this almost daily.

The only difference I see is that I wake up with more controlled hair. My hair doesn't really feel any softer compared to the when I don't use this conditioner.

It's all right. I will continue to use this until I'm done with the bottle.

Oh, and the pump temporarily broke for a week! I don't know what happened, but after a week's time it started working again. Temperamental bugger...