Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is pretty much the only hair care product that I've ever repurchased, save for Zero Frizz 100% Rescue Corrective hair serum. I thought this leave-in had been discontinued, as I had not seen it in months, but I found it at Walmart yesterday in a newly designed bottle, so yay. This is my third bottle and whenever I used this in conjunction with Zero Frizz, my hair was less damaged and split. It's cheap and it smells good, not like raspberries though. It also is the only product to make my crunchy, dried ends feel soft. Love it. For reference I have curly, dyed, dry, split and broken hair.

on 12/24/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells SOOO good! Just like raspberries! I have really long waist length hair and I can only put in 2 squirts otherwise it gets kind of crunchy so I know it is going to last a long time. Unfortunately after a day I can't smell it anymore :( I havn't tried putting it on dry hair yet. I havn't had any split ends since using this so it must be doing its job!

on 7/13/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have rebought this product a few times now. I'm a curly girl, and I know cones are bad for me, but I just LOVE this stuff, and my hair does too!

No cones makes my hair VERY frizzy, so a little is good. The smell is wonderful, and it makes my hair feel soft and touchable.

While the shampoo and conditioner is a little bleh for me, this works very well. I will continue to repurchase, as long as it doesn't change. The packaging is a BIT of a pain. The bottle is very small, and I go through it pretty quickly. I'd like a bigger size. Also, it gets clogged easily, and I can never tell until a little squirt comes gushing out of the nozzle. Like a water gun!

on 5/4/2011 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

this was my HG leave-in treatment but they went and messed with it! The new scent is too heavy, it makes me nauseous. The previous scent was quite lovely and LIGHT, it was gone my the time my hair dryed. And the other thing with the new formula is that it left my hair feeling weirdly coated when I blow dryed it straight (medium curl), the weird coating did go away once I put a flat iron. the old fromula never did that. Why must hair care companies mess with my favs!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I repurchased this a few times before I discovered my HG: Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Treatment.

I have medium-long, very dry, very 3B curly hair that is processed, color treated hair. It is very frizzy and hard to manage with out lots of product. If you have fine hair, you need to use it sparingly.

It also smells DELICIOUS! I just can't get over how good it smells. I have been disappointed with most of the HE scents after they did that massive change to their line a few years back - HE lost me for a long time after that one. I miss my beloved Rose Hip line. :( But, this one smells good and strong and lasts a long time. I guess if you don't like or are allergic to fragrance, you might not like it, but I love it!

I liked this because it thick - those watery spray-in leave in's just don't do much for my hair. I used to use a leave in treatment and then an anti-frizz cream or serum. this is thick enough that I could cut out an extra step. I would use 2-3 generous pumps and work thought my hair working section by section. Then I would add my styling products & either blow dry or air dry.

Over time, I noticed my hair was becoming softer and more manageable. I really liked it! But it's was hard to find at most drug stores for some reason, which is why I went in search of something else.

It is not cone free - but I am not anti-cones.

If I couldn't find my HG Cantu, this would be a close runner up. It's one of the few that are heavy enough ti meet my needs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! This is by far my favorite leave in treatment. My hair is naturally curly but I do straighten it a lot. I always use this product on my hair the night before I straighten my hair. I will make sure to apply a generous amount throughout my hair, especially the ends. I then use a comb to evenly distribute it. The next morning I will just rinse this out of my hair, apply my heat protectants, blow dry, and straighten my hair. I have noticed that my hair is less damaged since I have started using this. This just shows me that great products don't have to be expensive. I bought this when it was on sale for $2.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this. I have tried about a million leave-in creams, high-end to low-end, and this has turned out to be my favorite. It moisturizes my curly, fine hair perfectly with just a pea-sized amount and does not weigh my hair down or build-up. It detangles like a dream. It does not have any hold at all though, so I add a dot of TiGi Foxy Curls Contour Cream on top of this, and my hair stays soft and frizz-free. I have already repurchased (I also like the Long-Term Relationship Shampoo and Conditioner - and I never thought I would use another drugstore shampoo/conditioner again, Clairol really has impressed me with this line, hope they make it forever.).

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

i'm on my 4th bottle of this - i have naturally loose curly hair and this stuff is great for adding moisture and controlling frizz - i love it and use it everyday! HG and super cheap @ target! yay! and it smells good :)

on 8/6/2009 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this works really well for me. i seperate my hair into two sides and do about a half a pump on each side. i hve thick long hair but i dont really have layers so i just put it on the ends of my hair cuz it seems kind of thick to put everywhere. it smells amazing and really helps soften my ends. will definitely repurchase... if i ever run out!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was kinda skeptical about this, but after having pretty good results from other HE products, minus build up from one line, I got over it.

My hair hasn't grown out long enough to know for sure, but so far this is working GREAT. I get a few split ends, but mostly just dead ends I need to trim. This keeps my ends looking healthy, not dry & dead. It seems to like.. seal my hair together, forming frizz free curls. I only use this on my ends after another leave in 'cause I used it by itself & it didn't do anything. It works better only on the ends. Oh, & I love the pump bottle!

While this smells good, the smell gets annoying after your hair dries. But whatevers(: I want to try the shampoo & conditioner, but I want to try the new Tousle Me Softly line too. Hmm.