Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In

Filtered by hair type : Other
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

This product is GREAT for split ends. And, I'm definitely repurchasing. I had a BUNCH of split ends, I started using this, and I saw less split ends in a few weeks. This is great. Definitely recommend it. :D

on 4/18/2011 12:26:00 AM

Maybe its just me but this product causes me tangles galore, something i havnt really ever had to deal with since i have straight fine asian hair that never frizzes or anything..its just long and straight.
This product just seems to be sort of gluey, it sits on my hair and causes it to knot and tangle and feel sticky.

The smell is nice, but not the nicest and not worth the tangles its giving me - causes more split ends if anything!

This stuff is great. The smell is fruity and lasts all day, it blends in well with the Aussie fruity smells (I use the Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner) My ends are smooth and I'm seeing less split ends. I just wish the bottle was bigger, but definitely worth $3.00.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i just bought this..
i tried it the first time and i put way too m uch; so my hair is all tangled and stuff * i have super straight hair*
its greasy and stuff..but i know it's because i put too much

the smell is amazing. im just really curious..is this actually HEALTHY for your hair? because the ingredients are really bad..because of the ingredients, i wont buy this again.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

It smells really good but I find that when I leave it in my hair, it's really sticky. It helps to control frizz, but it's not that moisturizing.

on 11/24/2009 5:03:00 PM

Let you hair air dry with this and it's beautiful very soft and wavy.
Too bad it has soooo much alcohol in it.
It will wreak havoc on your hair after too long same as any Pantene product.
It will make your hair feel amazing at first then it will dry you out something awful and leave you with split city on your head....any cosmetologist will tell you this. It's bad bad bad!
Sad though cause I liked it :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is absolutely awful,it leaves your hair dull,dry,frizzy,and tangled. On wet or dry hair,it doesnt matter,even if i used less or more. It smells nice though,a little bit like plastic rasberries. Not worth the curiosity.

on 10/1/2009 5:44:00 AM

I hate this stuff. It makes my hair sticky and gummy. I end up ripping out so much hair while blow-drying after using this. And I've given it sooooo many chances. I thought I'd used too much so I used less, that didn't work. So I used more and that didn't work. I tried it on the ends only, I tried it all over, I tried everything. I always got the same crappy results. No smoothing at all. My ends were left fluffy and frizzy. I hate the scent, which I liken to scented pantyliners. But I could overlook that if the product worked for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The product itself is a pink cream. It smells very good, like berries, much like other Herbal Essences products. It's somewhat sticky, so a little bit goes a long way.

It works pretty good for my thin, fine, layered, and shoulder-length hair. I bought it to use on dry hair, and it does a decent job for that, although I have to be careful to not use too much otherwise my hair will look greasy. It doesn't particularly smooth down my split ends but it does help a little bit with flyaways and frizziness when I use it on dry hair.

On wet hair, which is what I'll probably be using it for from now on, it works wonderfully. Today I didn't feel like doing my hair, so I just brushed my wet hair out and put this throughout all of my hair. I brushed my hair right after applying the product, brushed it again when my hair was half-dry, and then brushed it again when it was almost completely dry. The result was better hair than usual! My hair, when dried naturally without any product, is slightly wavy but not in a good way - it has random waves here and there, and the ends of my layers flip out in an odd fashion. With this, it had nice, even waves - almost a beachy sort of wave. It also felt thicker than usual.

I plan on using it on the ends of my wet hair before I blow dry/straighten it to prevent split ends. I will update in a while to update on whether it helped prevent and fix any split ends or not.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after dying my hair for the first time. I was a bit paranoid about my hair being damaged, so since then I've used this almost daily.

The only difference I see is that I wake up with more controlled hair. My hair doesn't really feel any softer compared to the when I don't use this conditioner.

It's all right. I will continue to use this until I'm done with the bottle.

Oh, and the pump temporarily broke for a week! I don't know what happened, but after a week's time it started working again. Temperamental bugger...