Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really really like this product. It takes me forever to finish the whole thing which is great because I won't have to go out and buy this very often, it smells great and I also feel that it protects my hair from a lot of split ends (I wash and blow dry my hair everyday and I also haven't cut my hair in 8 months). Although it has some awesome perks, there are the downsides as well. I don't really like putting cream products in my hair when its dry so I massage it into the ends of my hair and blow dry until its 70% dry, but as the day goes on, i feel like the product kind of clumps together and the ends of my hair are in several chunks rather than.. well, separated like hair should be.. And also, since the packaging is in a pump, it's not that handy to travel with but I would rather have it in a pump than a jar. But all in all, definitely repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on sale expecting to hate it, but for $2 I figured it was worth a try. It definitely was! My hair is super dry from bleaching and coloring repeatedly. At first I thought this was going to feel slimy because it's so thick; but it soaks in like a dream.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is pretty much the only hair care product that I've ever repurchased, save for Zero Frizz 100% Rescue Corrective hair serum. I thought this leave-in had been discontinued, as I had not seen it in months, but I found it at Walmart yesterday in a newly designed bottle, so yay. This is my third bottle and whenever I used this in conjunction with Zero Frizz, my hair was less damaged and split. It's cheap and it smells good, not like raspberries though. It also is the only product to make my crunchy, dried ends feel soft. Love it. For reference I have curly, dyed, dry, split and broken hair.

on 1/1/2012 9:42:00 AM

I have curly semi dead hair, and I bought this because I love the conditioner and it was only two dollars. I actually really like it, it smells good, works pretty good, and the pump makes it easy to grab some and go. It also lasts a loong time

on 9/2/2011 10:46:00 PM

I like this alot! This product smells really good but very strong. When i use this i focus on the ends because it is a split end protecter/healer. I noticed a difference in my natural hair within two weeks. also my ends were extremely soft when i put heat on my hair. I could tell my hair shaft was healing up while using this. I only use one pump and I have medium length hair. It works well but with constant use i am afraid that my hair has gotton use to the wonders on this product so i am going to only use it five times a week now in hope that my hair will grow un-used to it. hope this helped!

First off, the smell is amazing. I cant exactly describe it, but it's a fruity scent and I love fruit scents. It has an open and close pump so it's good for travel, or if you just don't want it to spill. I put this on my damp hair at night from the hair by ears down to the tips and I don't see a dramatic change, but I can feel that my hair is a little bit softer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
smells nice, like raspberries
easy to use pump
cheap

Cons:
VERY waxy, leaves hair sticky and coated. Tangles it and does not moisturize. I would NEVER buy this stuff again. I really wanted to like this but it does nothing for my wavy, dry hair :(

on 5/27/2011 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I try others, but always come back to this! It has the right consistency, the right fragrance and works just right every time. I can use it right after showering or even just before my hair is completely dry. It calms the frizzies and flyaways and protects my hair from the humidity. Leaves my wavy hair soft, shiny, and managable. When I downsize the overgrowth of products on my shelf, I chuck the others and keep this....very telling!

I bought this leave in to use with the LTR shampoo and conditioner and i have to say i really love it! the whole system seems to work great with my wavy frizzy color treated hair. i have shoulder length hair but bought this system cause i wanted something to help protect against split ends. this leave in smells wonderful its very moisturizing and leaves my hair soft and managable. i would definately repurchase this product

on 4/29/2011 10:58:00 PM

I had to write a review for this because at first i really hated it.

It DOES in fact tangle your hair if you put it on dry. It feels very heavy and waxy when applied dry. soft but waxy, not a good trade off.

BUT, I tried it on towel dry hair and then blow dried and flat ironed and it 100% works better that way.

I don't know if i would buy this again for sure only because i wanted a dry leave in. I think next time as far as leave in's go id have to pick something with a silicone base which seems to keep my hair silky and tangle free on the ends.

will still use it and probably purchase again. I think they need to add a little bit of silicone in it and then i would be hooked.