Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favourite leave-in conditioner. I have curly hair and I only use a small amount to rub in at the ends of my hair. It's great and inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone with dry or damaged ends.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this for a beach vacation, since i ran out of my favorite kiehl's leave-in (discontinued :( ). my hair is extremely fine, very highlighted and down to my waist. it's naturally straight but is basically a dreadlock when i get out of the shower. i was really impressed with this leave-in! it didn't detangle as amazingly as some, but it was extremely moisturizing (despite crappy ingredients, i'm sure) and it left my hair with body. whenever i use it at the beach or at home, it makes my hair a little wavy, very soft and frizz free. also, the pump locks, which is a plus for travel. definitely a great cheap fix, and it smells great too!

on 11/30/2008 12:55:00 AM

I will repurchase! I know there are "better" products out there, but for the price this stuff cant be beat. I have tried things $10 or $20 more that were less quality than this. Let me begin by saying that my hair is color-treated but of very good condition considering. Medium thickness, naturally stick straight. I got this because I want to grow my shoulder length hair out about 4 more inches. I thought if I really protected my ends I could skip a trim or 2. I wash my hair with pantene and use the pantene conditioner. I lightly towel dry and then apply roughly 1 1/2 pumps to my ends and work through for about 1 minute all the way to my roots. I never feel that there is too much product or that it is obviously product-laden and i use regular conditioner as well! My hair is left shiny and super soft, very silky and clean. I actually wash every other day and this weighs my hair down a little as any conditioner PLUS leave in would, but it never feels greasy or gooey. I feel it is definately doing its job and i wonder how much the other ladies who feel it is too coating are putting in or if they got a bad batch because i love this stuff...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after I got the matching shampoo and conditioner as a gift and I'm just in love with this stuff! It makes my hair soft, silky, and shiny. Not only that it makes my hair less frizzy! I have to say that it works best with the shampoo and conditioner but it's still great on it's own.

Popular Hair Treatments