Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Left my hair dull looking and it got tangled more easily.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Divine is the word to describe this leave-in conditioner by Herbal Essences. The smell is so pleasant and the consistency is great. This leave in conditioner makes my ends feel so soft and moisturized. I don't always use a conditioner because I have oily, thin hair but using this leave-in makes me hair so soft, smelling good and smooth. Definite re-purchase for me :)

on 4/18/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! Quenched my strands after the Pantene Beautiful Lengths dried out my ends :( Hair feels soft and silky the next day when I wash it, (yes, I wash my hair everyday)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff! It's wonderful. Smells great, feels so silky when applying and a little goes a long way. I apply it at night after my shower and wake up with silky strands.

I have a huge problem with leave-ins making my hair crusty and dry on the ends, but not this one! My hair feels incomplete without it after a shower!

on 7/28/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have almost waist long straight hair. Im prone to split ends so Ive been using this for a few months. The products lasts a lot and it smells great. It leaves my hair smelling great and soft. Im not so sure if it does anything for the split ends, since my hair is thin and prone to breakage either way. But it hasn't dried it out, so oiliness, or buildup. As long as it leaves it soft and smelling good, ill keep using it, unless i find better. I use this in combination with the shampoo and conditioner and do feel the hair texture improve.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have searched high and low for a good but cheap cream type leave-in conditioner. I stopped trying and just used Pantene spray because every leave in I tried left my hair feeling to heavy, greasy or dull looking no matter how lightly I appled it. I bought this on a whim for around $3.00 and LOVE IT!! I have used it daily for a week and have had no problems with it feeling heavy or greasy. I apply 1 or 2 pumps to towel dried hair after my Pantene spray( which I will never give up), comb through, let my hair air dry and it is always soft and smooth never heavy or dull looking. I do clarify once or twice a week, generally use heavier moisturizing shampoos and conditioners and I have long dry/damaged colortreated hair pone to splits. Plus this stuff is cute- its pink and smells really good!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Love this stuff. It leaves my hair so silky and I can tell that my ends are protected. There is a coated feeling left on the hair, therefore I wouldn't use it on a daily basis. There will be issues with build up if the hair isn't washed between applications. But other than that, it's great. It smells AWESOME, just like the original Herbal Essence conditioner for dry hair.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this product. It smells fruity but not to the point that it overwelms. I have very fine long hair, I use no chemicals just a flat iron to straighten. Lately everything I use leaves a coating on my hair or weighs it down. This stuff is very light and leaves my hair feeling like silk. It is reasonable in price also. Comes in a pump container so it is easy to use while hands are wet. I use only a dime size and I swear my hair has gotten stronger with each use. Very Happy :)