Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really really like this product. It takes me forever to finish the whole thing which is great because I won't have to go out and buy this very often, it smells great and I also feel that it protects my hair from a lot of split ends (I wash and blow dry my hair everyday and I also haven't cut my hair in 8 months). Although it has some awesome perks, there are the downsides as well. I don't really like putting cream products in my hair when its dry so I massage it into the ends of my hair and blow dry until its 70% dry, but as the day goes on, i feel like the product kind of clumps together and the ends of my hair are in several chunks rather than.. well, separated like hair should be.. And also, since the packaging is in a pump, it's not that handy to travel with but I would rather have it in a pump than a jar. But all in all, definitely repurchasing.

on 7/26/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Now, I have about *Counting fingers* 3...7...12...
well...several different leave in conditioners in my room and not one of them, not even the expensive ones, have made as much difference to my hair as this magical leave in.
The smell is divine! The texture is reasonable; not sticky or slimy or oily and the cream works. It basically works. Well, for me it does. But I would highly recommend it. I bought it because it came in a rather sexy coloured bottle (lol...I'm an easily amused consumer *shame face*) and it claimed to protect straightened and dry hair from breakage.
My hair has a tendency to just snap at the slightest touch which really worried me so I started investing in leave ins. I like Herbal Essences and they hadn't disappointed me so far, so I thought "Hey, why not give it a go". After about a week of using it, I noticed that my hair felt a lot softer but softness isn't a enough to win me over. After about another 3-4 days I noticed that I was getting A LOT LESS BREAKAGE! I couldn't believe it. I was combing my hair without fear of going bald during the process...
I really hope it lasts and I haven't jinxed it somehow by testifying of it's greatness lol. It's a brilliant leave in and does exactly what it says. Plus it smells edible! Have to restrain myself from licking it. *Shame face*

on 7/13/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have rebought this product a few times now. I'm a curly girl, and I know cones are bad for me, but I just LOVE this stuff, and my hair does too!

No cones makes my hair VERY frizzy, so a little is good. The smell is wonderful, and it makes my hair feel soft and touchable.

While the shampoo and conditioner is a little bleh for me, this works very well. I will continue to repurchase, as long as it doesn't change. The packaging is a BIT of a pain. The bottle is very small, and I go through it pretty quickly. I'd like a bigger size. Also, it gets clogged easily, and I can never tell until a little squirt comes gushing out of the nozzle. Like a water gun!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love the smell of this product! It smells so clean and fruity. I've noticed that when I use this product my hair is softer and bouncier. But this product is meant for your ends not the rest of your hair. A lot of people use this as a moisturizer but I think you should use another product for the rest of your hair especially if you have dry hair.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells really good and provided decent texture and softness to my hair without getting sticky or greasy. It does provide some light moisture and smooths snarly bits. I also like that it comes in a pump bottle and is not too pricey.

on 3/19/2009 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best leave-in conditioners I've used. One trick I use is to start at the ends and the sides, and not just coat the top layers of the hair. I push the hair forward towards my forehead to get underneath as well for more even coverage. You don't need a lot either, just a couple pumps should do it, unless you have very long hair.

on 2/17/2009 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE the smell of this product, and it works amazing for my long hair. I strongly recommend this leave in conditioner to anyone!

on 10/12/2008 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG HG!

At first when I used this I didnt really like it. I would towel dry my hair then put it on and didnt really notice a difference. I mean when my hair was dry I would just put it on the ends bc it smells AMAZING. But I never noticed a difference in my hair, I just used it for the smell. Then I decided to use it on WET hair, like very wet. Well after my hair dried my hair was sooooooooooo amazingly soft and sily and shiney and liek amazing. And I have gross fried japanese straightened blone turned brunette turned blonde turned brunette hair. It's a mess. But when I use this on wet and hair and let it dry or blow dry my hair feels like silk. it does a great job with my many split ends, makes my hair feel great, and smells awesome. I cant rave enough!<3

on 7/21/2008 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this product. It smells great and protects my hair. My hair feels stronger and thicker and I've noticed less frizz. I do find it a tad too heavy for my uber fine hair hair, but I realized that one pump covers my whole head. It's a really good leave-in.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my new favorite leave-in. It smells fantastic and you can really feel it doing its job; it's chock full of healthy moisture! Makes my hair easy to comb through, low breakage rate. It really is ideal for long hair. My hair appeared longer soon after use because I wasn't losing as much hair or having as much breakage. It really makes a difference! Definitely worth the price. This product definitely saved my troubled hair. I doubt high end brands could do any better.