Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/24/2011 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells SOOO good! Just like raspberries! I have really long waist length hair and I can only put in 2 squirts otherwise it gets kind of crunchy so I know it is going to last a long time. Unfortunately after a day I can't smell it anymore :( I havn't tried putting it on dry hair yet. I havn't had any split ends since using this so it must be doing its job!

The scent isn't bad...just raspberries. Doesn't last in my hair. I was worried about it weighing my har down, but I just use it to smooth the ends of my waves, and no problems! I used this both when I flat ironed it, and my ends felt nice and smooth, and when i air dried, it was defined, soft, and significantly lss frizzy. I don't see myself running out of this anytime soon, as I don't need to use that much, but I will repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a pretty ordinary leave-in treatment. However, out of all of the leave-in conditioners, anti-frizz creams, and leave-in treatments I've used, I like this one a lot. It's not bad for a fairly cheap product. It reduces my frizz when I apply it, and I like the fact that it is doing something good for my hair. I've had some leave-ins that just sit on the surface and weigh my hair down. I hair does feel much softer with this on, and I think, with continued use, it can really help your hair.
It also doesn't hurt that it smells nice! I clicked "yes" for repurchasing this, although I don't know yet if I will. I like to experiment with hair products, so I will probably find something else that catches my hair. But I would still keep this in consideration of course!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I use this, the split end protector, on mine and my little girl hair. So far so good. I use it moisturize before I seal our hair. Her hair is natural and mine is relaxed. Hers have to be applied every night, while I sometimes skip a day or two because it can be a little heavy even when I use very little. But its not bad. It smells great too. Have been using it for about a month now. I would by this again or until I find something better.

EDITED ....
After going out and repurchasing this leave and using it I immediately felt a difference. Then I did some research on the web and found out on YouTube that the formula was changed! I see why my hair felt so dry! I am not repurchasing. In the store I saw that they had changed the bottle on us but if I had looked at the back of the bottle and saw the ingredients I would have not purchased this. Big disappointment. And to be honest I don't even know if the old version had so much alcohol but I know its better than this junk!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! This is by far my favorite leave in treatment. My hair is naturally curly but I do straighten it a lot. I always use this product on my hair the night before I straighten my hair. I will make sure to apply a generous amount throughout my hair, especially the ends. I then use a comb to evenly distribute it. The next morning I will just rinse this out of my hair, apply my heat protectants, blow dry, and straighten my hair. I have noticed that my hair is less damaged since I have started using this. This just shows me that great products don't have to be expensive. I bought this when it was on sale for $2.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favourite leave-in conditioner - it's lasted forever considering I only use one pump every time I shower. I have long, loose curly hair that is prone to frizz and dryness at the ends. When I use those after I shower, my ends looks great and never dry out! My hair also splits quite easily, and I haven't needed a haircut yet!
Also, the price is great - I think I got it for $2.25 at Zellers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i just bought this..
i tried it the first time and i put way too m uch; so my hair is all tangled and stuff * i have super straight hair*
its greasy and stuff..but i know it's because i put too much

the smell is amazing. im just really curious..is this actually HEALTHY for your hair? because the ingredients are really bad..because of the ingredients, i wont buy this again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Price: 1 lippie.

Dirt cheap! I bought it for $2.50 at Target. That alone made me very happy.

Packaging Quality: 4 Lippies

Comes in a cool toned red bottle with a pump. The label isn't the absolute cutest out there, but all in all the packaging is not hideous whatsoever.

Overall Rating: 4 lippies.
I would have given this a 3.5 if possible. Don't get me wrong, I love this stuff. However the ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because of the ingredients. Going through the reviews here sort of made me paranoid about whether or not this was causing more damage than good. I apply a tiny bit of coconut oil before this to counteract any potential drying effects the alcohol in this leave-in might have. ON THE OTHER HAND, nothing can fully repair damaged hair. So its not like I was expecting a miracle. THIS STUFF MAKES MY DRY HAIR FEEL SO SOFT & FLAWLESS! It masks any damage. I also love love love the color of this stuff. It's light pink/purple & very Viva La Gaga esque. Everyone else says this stuff smells strongly of candy & raspberries. I can't detect any fragrance in it though, but that might be due to my poor sense of smell + body chemistry. Its a win win situation either-way.

Would you buy this product again?: YES! Unless I feel its causing damage. So far so good. I am very satisfied with my purchase. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Like the matching rinse-out conditioner, I found that this leave-in left my hair tangly and hard to comb. It's a silicone-based cream intended to help seal split ends, and it does do a nice job of making my ends feel softer (I know nothing can fix a split end except a trim, but I do believe that moisturizing oils and cones can help prevent the wear and tear that causes splits). It definitely works much better in damp hair than in dry hair, where it gets especially sticky. I've been applying it to damp hair, air-drying, and also applying it to the tassels of my braids (I put my hair into braids when I sleep with it dry). Overall it's not a bad product, but I won't repurchase due to the stickiness. Easy to use pump bottle, strong fragrance that lingers.

i adore this product! its a great cheap leave in. i've been using the garnier one, and all though that is really luxurious, once i put it in my hair, i can't leave the house cause it's all greasy. this one i can put in every morning, and go off to school, and my hair just looks soft. i can definitely tell a difference between when i first started using this. my hair is softer and easier to manage... plus herbal essences is suuuuper cheap.