Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

on 5/3/2013 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product has an allure I can't deny.
I apply it to my hair while dry and really focus on the ends. Then I take a round brush or boar bristle to distribute it. It smells incredible, I just want to bury my nose in my hair. It's like hair lotion and the real "softness" actually doesn't become apparent until a few uses and generally more by the next day. But it's totally worth it! Use sparingly at first to figure out how much you need - a little goes a long way.

I do use it on wet hair too, but I think the added moisture of wet hair thins the product out - better method for thin hair types, mine is coarse and thick.

I've been using this product for about a year now and it's pretty good. It smells great and it does help to keep my ends hydrated but I still do get split ends. It's an average leave-in conditioner, nothing special, but it gets the job done for me

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This product is pretty good, but nothing special. It smells great, and it's good for just smoothing out your hair and getting rid of frizz! As far as split end protection, it doesn't prevent them slightly, but not that amazingly (I still do get some split ends). Any normal leave in conditioner does almost as good of a job. The annoying thing is that i can only use this when my hair is wet - otherwise, my hair is left really greasy. Having a spray for split ends would be more convenient, since I could use it on the days I don't wash my hair. The price of this was $6 at Shoppers Drug Mart, which compared to other drugstore leave in conditioners isn't great. I'll use this up, and I might buy it again if it's on sale, since it does make a little bit more of a difference to split ends then just a normal leave in conditioner.

First off, the smell is amazing. I cant exactly describe it, but it's a fruity scent and I love fruit scents. It has an open and close pump so it's good for travel, or if you just don't want it to spill. I put this on my damp hair at night from the hair by ears down to the tips and I don't see a dramatic change, but I can feel that my hair is a little bit softer.

on 8/6/2011 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My hair was kinda damaged and dried out from all the styling i do, so i thought i would get a leave in conditioner to help moisturize my hair. I read the back of the bottle and thought it might help. I used it the first timeright after taking a shower (applying it to my wet hair) and let it air dry. It smelled good, which i liked, but it didnt make my hair feel soft or mend the breakage or anything! I thought that it might have to take more than a day for my hair to start showing any signs of recovery, so i continued using it. After a month and a half i realized that all i was doing was putting useless junk into my hair and not solving any problem my hair had. The product definitly DID NOT work for me, so i wouldn't reccomend it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Absolute love for this product! I got this as a bonus when I bought the Long Term Relationship shampoo, and since then I cannot do without it. I'm going into my 8th month without a trim, and there is not a single split end in my hair. My friends even notice how good my hair looks and comment on its lovely smell, all thanks to this. I use one pump to rub through my ends after I wash my hair, and the scent stays throughout the entire day. Definitely an essential for me now, I plan on repurchasing over and over again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
smells nice, like raspberries
easy to use pump
cheap

Cons:
VERY waxy, leaves hair sticky and coated. Tangles it and does not moisturize. I would NEVER buy this stuff again. I really wanted to like this but it does nothing for my wavy, dry hair :(

on 5/27/2011 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I try others, but always come back to this! It has the right consistency, the right fragrance and works just right every time. I can use it right after showering or even just before my hair is completely dry. It calms the frizzies and flyaways and protects my hair from the humidity. Leaves my wavy hair soft, shiny, and managable. When I downsize the overgrowth of products on my shelf, I chuck the others and keep this....very telling!

on 4/29/2011 10:58:00 PM

I had to write a review for this because at first i really hated it.

It DOES in fact tangle your hair if you put it on dry. It feels very heavy and waxy when applied dry. soft but waxy, not a good trade off.

BUT, I tried it on towel dry hair and then blow dried and flat ironed and it 100% works better that way.

I don't know if i would buy this again for sure only because i wanted a dry leave in. I think next time as far as leave in's go id have to pick something with a silicone base which seems to keep my hair silky and tangle free on the ends.

will still use it and probably purchase again. I think they need to add a little bit of silicone in it and then i would be hooked.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Yes, I would definitely buy this product again! I love it so much! I have long hair the longest point to the small of my back and there is a noticeable difference when I use this product vs. no product at all. I apply it on my damp hair and smooth it down the length of it concentrating on the ends and then blowdry. I can feel how soft my hair is when I'm blowdrying. This product is cheap too, I think I purchased it for around $4 at Target. The whole line of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship is superb and smells so sweet and tart.