Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a great. I use one pump, apply to the ends of my hair only, run a tad bit through my bangs, blow dry, then flat iron. The result is amazingly soft and straight hair that lasts. I get compliments on it quite often and people are amazed at how healthy my hair is for being highligted and colored. The first time I used it i hated it because it made my hair impossible to style but I now know this was because I used way too much!

I don't think this repairs hair. I believe it only masks the damage, however, it does protect against heat and that is a plus in my book due to my flat iron addiction. I will continue to buy this.