Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used the Long Term Relationship leave in conditioner for one month straight and my nappy hair and split ends don't feel as dry and damaged. My hair feels a lot healthier. This is some good stuff, it is also good to use for those days you don't wash your hair and you don't want your head to smell like "head sweat" (ahem, like mayonnaise. Gross, I know!). This stuff smells amazing!!

on 3/5/2009 6:13:00 PM

this product smells amazing! very "grown up," feminine kind of scent.

it works better than i expected. i'd recommend. mostly for it's scent though.

by the way, if you use too much, your hair might feel a bit heavy and greasy. one or two pumps should do.

FAN-FRIKIN-TASTIC! Pair this with Aussie Moist Shampoo and Moist Conditioner and you have yourself model hair!
I have chin-shoulder length, blonde-dyed hair and have dyed it for many years now (um...8 I think?) and usually products seem to make my color-treated hair either brittle and dry, weighed down, or faded. This. Product. Does. None. Of. The. Above! In fact, it smoothes and hydrates perfectly without weighing it down. As for affecting the color? Yeah, it does affect it... My boyfriend asked the day I started using this if I had gotten my hair highlighted! It truley brings out the beautiful set of shades in your hair. <3
All for under $4??!! AND it smells divine?!!
HG

:::UPDATE::: Now that my hair has grown down past my shoulders, this product unfortunately falls quite short of the praise I had of it before...

My HG leave in conditioner . Love this stuff. I can see why it would be a lil much on thin or straight hair but my curly hair eats this up. I LOVE IT so much. My only thing is that I can go through one bottle in like 14 days.Like.... make a bigger bottle already!

Makes my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down..It only takes a little bit.