Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

on 5/27/2011 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I try others, but always come back to this! It has the right consistency, the right fragrance and works just right every time. I can use it right after showering or even just before my hair is completely dry. It calms the frizzies and flyaways and protects my hair from the humidity. Leaves my wavy hair soft, shiny, and managable. When I downsize the overgrowth of products on my shelf, I chuck the others and keep this....very telling!

on 2/22/2011 2:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an excellent creme leave in. I love that it has a pump unlike some of the other leave-in that Herbal Essences had. It works really well at keeping my hair tamed, no static and minimal fly-aways even if I let my hair air dry. The only negative is if I blow dry my hair it sometimes knots up when I go to brush it, but once I brush any knots out it remains untangled for the rest of the day, so probably more the blowdrying technique. I love the way this smells also, I wish it lingered longer.

Update: 10/25/11: When I had my hair cut the other day my hairdresser noticed how dry my ends were, and usually my hair is so healthy. I am going to try some other leave-in products that might do more to moisturize/protect my hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favourite leave-in conditioner - it's lasted forever considering I only use one pump every time I shower. I have long, loose curly hair that is prone to frizz and dryness at the ends. When I use those after I shower, my ends looks great and never dry out! My hair also splits quite easily, and I haven't needed a haircut yet!
Also, the price is great - I think I got it for $2.25 at Zellers.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a great. I use one pump, apply to the ends of my hair only, run a tad bit through my bangs, blow dry, then flat iron. The result is amazingly soft and straight hair that lasts. I get compliments on it quite often and people are amazed at how healthy my hair is for being highligted and colored. The first time I used it i hated it because it made my hair impossible to style but I now know this was because I used way too much!

I don't think this repairs hair. I believe it only masks the damage, however, it does protect against heat and that is a plus in my book due to my flat iron addiction. I will continue to buy this.

on 5/15/2010 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to admit, I am a die hard high end type girl. But this is definitely a exception. I tried this a year or so ago at my daughter's when I forgot my own leave-in and it was amazing. Always leaves my long almost waist length, always coloured hair easy to comb through, super soft and super slinky. Never builds up, Still fabulous the next day (important since I only wash every second day). Great stuff, have purchased over and over again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff! It's wonderful. Smells great, feels so silky when applying and a little goes a long way. I apply it at night after my shower and wake up with silky strands.

I have a huge problem with leave-ins making my hair crusty and dry on the ends, but not this one! My hair feels incomplete without it after a shower!

This is offically my HG leave in conditioner.
I always try and stray away cause I love trying out new stuff for my hair
but I could never find any that could compare to this
I always come back to it cause it's the only one that KEEPS the split ends away and makes my hair EXTRA soft

and on top of that it smells like raspberries
omg love love love this <3
I hope they never discontinue it *knock on wood*

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used the Long Term Relationship leave in conditioner for one month straight and my nappy hair and split ends don't feel as dry and damaged. My hair feels a lot healthier. This is some good stuff, it is also good to use for those days you don't wash your hair and you don't want your head to smell like "head sweat" (ahem, like mayonnaise. Gross, I know!). This stuff smells amazing!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have searched high and low for a good but cheap cream type leave-in conditioner. I stopped trying and just used Pantene spray because every leave in I tried left my hair feeling to heavy, greasy or dull looking no matter how lightly I appled it. I bought this on a whim for around $3.00 and LOVE IT!! I have used it daily for a week and have had no problems with it feeling heavy or greasy. I apply 1 or 2 pumps to towel dried hair after my Pantene spray( which I will never give up), comb through, let my hair air dry and it is always soft and smooth never heavy or dull looking. I do clarify once or twice a week, generally use heavier moisturizing shampoos and conditioners and I have long dry/damaged colortreated hair pone to splits. Plus this stuff is cute- its pink and smells really good!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I normally don't use leave in conditioners. They either do nothing or coat your hair and weigh it down. However, I bought this leave in because I liked the coordinating shampoo and conditioner so much. I am glad I did. It smells great, like raspberries. It doesn't weight my hair down and seems to help with smoothness and comb out. It doesn't feel sticky or goopy on your hair either. I have to admit I turned my nose up at Herbal Essences for the longest time, thinking it was a cheap drugstore product. I really was missing out because the Long Term Relationship line gives results better than many salon lines.