Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Absolute love for this product! I got this as a bonus when I bought the Long Term Relationship shampoo, and since then I cannot do without it. I'm going into my 8th month without a trim, and there is not a single split end in my hair. My friends even notice how good my hair looks and comment on its lovely smell, all thanks to this. I use one pump to rub through my ends after I wash my hair, and the scent stays throughout the entire day. Definitely an essential for me now, I plan on repurchasing over and over again.

on 4/9/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this! This is the first time I've ever used a leave-in conditioner and I'm so glad I did! Before I started using this, my hair was wavy and frizzy and all over the place, but as soon as I started wearing this leave-in conditioner, my hair was straight, smooth, and not at all frizzy (and I live in a very dry climate where there's winter in May!). I section my hair in two and I use the conditioner on one side first and then the other so that I can get the conditioner everywhere on my ends.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Yes, I would definitely buy this product again! I love it so much! I have long hair the longest point to the small of my back and there is a noticeable difference when I use this product vs. no product at all. I apply it on my damp hair and smooth it down the length of it concentrating on the ends and then blowdry. I can feel how soft my hair is when I'm blowdrying. This product is cheap too, I think I purchased it for around $4 at Target. The whole line of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship is superb and smells so sweet and tart.

on 6/28/2010 11:54:00 AM

First of all I have medium length Asian hair.I only use one pump and this keep all the frizz down and Makes my hair so silky and soft.This is a definite staple.

on 3/23/2010 8:37:00 PM

OMG I LOVE this product! It made my hair so healthy and totally minimised the split ends. I love the entire collection. My hair is very thin and veeery long thanks to these products and especially to this treatment. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone and the smell is amazing! <3 <3 <3

on 2/22/2009 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very good leave in for cheap! Got mine for $4 and now im on my second bottle. They need to make this in a bigger bottle.

omg I love this. My hair smells DIVINE after using this, and it makes my hair so soft and smooth. I have highlighted fried hair and it definitely didn't feel that way after using this. Love it. I alternate using this and my organix coconut oil anti-breakage serum and my hair has never felt better.

on 7/21/2008 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this product. It smells great and protects my hair. My hair feels stronger and thicker and I've noticed less frizz. I do find it a tad too heavy for my uber fine hair hair, but I realized that one pump covers my whole head. It's a really good leave-in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have seen an improvement in the appearance of my hair since I started using this. It's a leave-in conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine hair down or make it look greasy, even though I wash my hair every other day. I put it in when my hair is damp before I comb it out to help prevent breakage and it works great. My hair looks like it has way less split ends and is super soft. It smells awesome too-- like the original Herbal Essences conditioner for damaged hair (in the pink bottle). Plus I got it at Target for less than $3! You can't beat it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my new favorite leave-in. It smells fantastic and you can really feel it doing its job; it's chock full of healthy moisture! Makes my hair easy to comb through, low breakage rate. It really is ideal for long hair. My hair appeared longer soon after use because I wasn't losing as much hair or having as much breakage. It really makes a difference! Definitely worth the price. This product definitely saved my troubled hair. I doubt high end brands could do any better.