Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 30-35
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Left my hair dull looking and it got tangled more easily.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I normally don't use leave in conditioners. They either do nothing or coat your hair and weigh it down. However, I bought this leave in because I liked the coordinating shampoo and conditioner so much. I am glad I did. It smells great, like raspberries. It doesn't weight my hair down and seems to help with smoothness and comb out. It doesn't feel sticky or goopy on your hair either. I have to admit I turned my nose up at Herbal Essences for the longest time, thinking it was a cheap drugstore product. I really was missing out because the Long Term Relationship line gives results better than many salon lines.