Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 30-35
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Left my hair dull looking and it got tangled more easily.

The scent isn't bad...just raspberries. Doesn't last in my hair. I was worried about it weighing my har down, but I just use it to smooth the ends of my waves, and no problems! I used this both when I flat ironed it, and my ends felt nice and smooth, and when i air dried, it was defined, soft, and significantly lss frizzy. I don't see myself running out of this anytime soon, as I don't need to use that much, but I will repurchase when I run out.

on 5/4/2011 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

this was my HG leave-in treatment but they went and messed with it! The new scent is too heavy, it makes me nauseous. The previous scent was quite lovely and LIGHT, it was gone my the time my hair dryed. And the other thing with the new formula is that it left my hair feeling weirdly coated when I blow dryed it straight (medium curl), the weird coating did go away once I put a flat iron. the old fromula never did that. Why must hair care companies mess with my favs!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this. I have tried about a million leave-in creams, high-end to low-end, and this has turned out to be my favorite. It moisturizes my curly, fine hair perfectly with just a pea-sized amount and does not weigh my hair down or build-up. It detangles like a dream. It does not have any hold at all though, so I add a dot of TiGi Foxy Curls Contour Cream on top of this, and my hair stays soft and frizz-free. I have already repurchased (I also like the Long-Term Relationship Shampoo and Conditioner - and I never thought I would use another drugstore shampoo/conditioner again, Clairol really has impressed me with this line, hope they make it forever.).

on 5/15/2010 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the best leave-in Ive ever used. I use this product after I wash my hair. Mixed with a little coconut oil or olive oil, it allows me to air dry my hair with out frizz. Plus my hair is super soft.

I really wanted to like this since it smelled so good and was so cheap. however, it left my thick hair feeling greasy and weighed down. I used it in my damp hair and only used about two squirts, but still, it left it feeling soooo dirty. :(

on 3/31/2009 12:30:00 PM

I tried really hard to like this as I really wanted it to work for me. But alas it makes my hair greasy and I don't think it does anything for split ends. I rather used EVOO or coconut oil treatment, which is find much more effective. I hardly ever reach for it. Too bad.

on 3/21/2009 2:04:00 PM

I really love this leave in!! I've tried many (Nexxus, Rusk) and this inexpensive little bottle does the trick for me. I have long (bsl relaxed and highlighted) hair, that can be a tad dry on the ends. I apply a couple pumps of this to towel dried hair and it not only moisturizes but helps to detangle. Too much will cause you to be a bit greasy. On my second bottle now...HG leave in!!

on 3/19/2009 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best leave-in conditioners I've used. One trick I use is to start at the ends and the sides, and not just coat the top layers of the hair. I push the hair forward towards my forehead to get underneath as well for more even coverage. You don't need a lot either, just a couple pumps should do it, unless you have very long hair.

on 1/19/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the scent of this!! I put this on the ends of my hair when its damp and I can tell the difference,less breakage!!=). My ends look a lot better and feel softer. I use just one pump or less cuz a little goes a long way on my long,curly hair.....I'll keep using this til or if I can find something better......but so far this is a keeper for me!!