Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 25-29
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

I thought that for the price, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in Conditioner is pretty handy and I love it. It's just around 3 dollars a bottle and that bottle lasts a very very long time. A little goes a long way. I wrote a review about it on my website at www.ambersweet.net a while back and it's pretty detailed as I could go on about this product for days. When is it best? Coming out of a swimming pool your hair will feel like it hasn't just been slapped across the "face" with chlorine.

on 2/22/2011 2:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an excellent creme leave in. I love that it has a pump unlike some of the other leave-in that Herbal Essences had. It works really well at keeping my hair tamed, no static and minimal fly-aways even if I let my hair air dry. The only negative is if I blow dry my hair it sometimes knots up when I go to brush it, but once I brush any knots out it remains untangled for the rest of the day, so probably more the blowdrying technique. I love the way this smells also, I wish it lingered longer.

Update: 10/25/11: When I had my hair cut the other day my hairdresser noticed how dry my ends were, and usually my hair is so healthy. I am going to try some other leave-in products that might do more to moisturize/protect my hair.

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used the Long Term Relationship leave in conditioner for one month straight and my nappy hair and split ends don't feel as dry and damaged. My hair feels a lot healthier. This is some good stuff, it is also good to use for those days you don't wash your hair and you don't want your head to smell like "head sweat" (ahem, like mayonnaise. Gross, I know!). This stuff smells amazing!!