Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this leave in conditioner! It's so affordable. I have short shoulder length hair and I only use this on my ends to help prevent split ends and I think it helps, it may not be the best thing out there but for $3.00 it's worth a try. It comes in a cute thin bottle with a pump and it's a pretty pink color, and I love the name! I would re-purchase.

on 10/21/2009 2:22:00 PM

Okay, so Day 1 using this product and my dry split ends are less noticeable. I used this after I showered then again after my hair dried, before styling my hair. I was afraid at first fearing my hair would turn into an oil slick but not even! My hair "looks" healthier that makes my fried ends nearly healthy but can't really tell. I was afraid my curls would flatten out but here is it 5 hours later and my curls are still intact! This is my first leave in product so I have high hopes for this one. Of course the only solution to no split ends is getting a hair cut but I absolutely love my hair length and get many compliments so I have to resort to camoflauging the dead ends and so far my hair smells great, feels silky and manageable from the frizzies I get from time to time.

on 2/22/2009 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very good leave in for cheap! Got mine for $4 and now im on my second bottle. They need to make this in a bigger bottle.