Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

I thought that for the price, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in Conditioner is pretty handy and I love it. It's just around 3 dollars a bottle and that bottle lasts a very very long time. A little goes a long way. I wrote a review about it on my website at www.ambersweet.net a while back and it's pretty detailed as I could go on about this product for days. When is it best? Coming out of a swimming pool your hair will feel like it hasn't just been slapped across the "face" with chlorine.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on sale expecting to hate it, but for $2 I figured it was worth a try. It definitely was! My hair is super dry from bleaching and coloring repeatedly. At first I thought this was going to feel slimy because it's so thick; but it soaks in like a dream.

First off, the smell is amazing. I cant exactly describe it, but it's a fruity scent and I love fruit scents. It has an open and close pump so it's good for travel, or if you just don't want it to spill. I put this on my damp hair at night from the hair by ears down to the tips and I don't see a dramatic change, but I can feel that my hair is a little bit softer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I use this, the split end protector, on mine and my little girl hair. So far so good. I use it moisturize before I seal our hair. Her hair is natural and mine is relaxed. Hers have to be applied every night, while I sometimes skip a day or two because it can be a little heavy even when I use very little. But its not bad. It smells great too. Have been using it for about a month now. I would by this again or until I find something better.

EDITED ....
After going out and repurchasing this leave and using it I immediately felt a difference. Then I did some research on the web and found out on YouTube that the formula was changed! I see why my hair felt so dry! I am not repurchasing. In the store I saw that they had changed the bottle on us but if I had looked at the back of the bottle and saw the ingredients I would have not purchased this. Big disappointment. And to be honest I don't even know if the old version had so much alcohol but I know its better than this junk!

on 2/22/2011 2:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an excellent creme leave in. I love that it has a pump unlike some of the other leave-in that Herbal Essences had. It works really well at keeping my hair tamed, no static and minimal fly-aways even if I let my hair air dry. The only negative is if I blow dry my hair it sometimes knots up when I go to brush it, but once I brush any knots out it remains untangled for the rest of the day, so probably more the blowdrying technique. I love the way this smells also, I wish it lingered longer.

Update: 10/25/11: When I had my hair cut the other day my hairdresser noticed how dry my ends were, and usually my hair is so healthy. I am going to try some other leave-in products that might do more to moisturize/protect my hair.

on 11/15/2010 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

It gets the job done for like a day, but is NOT ultra moisturizing like my Sunsilk 24/7 leave in creme.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this leave in conditioner! It's so affordable. I have short shoulder length hair and I only use this on my ends to help prevent split ends and I think it helps, it may not be the best thing out there but for $3.00 it's worth a try. It comes in a cute thin bottle with a pump and it's a pretty pink color, and I love the name! I would re-purchase.

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used the Long Term Relationship leave in conditioner for one month straight and my nappy hair and split ends don't feel as dry and damaged. My hair feels a lot healthier. This is some good stuff, it is also good to use for those days you don't wash your hair and you don't want your head to smell like "head sweat" (ahem, like mayonnaise. Gross, I know!). This stuff smells amazing!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this for a beach vacation, since i ran out of my favorite kiehl's leave-in (discontinued :( ). my hair is extremely fine, very highlighted and down to my waist. it's naturally straight but is basically a dreadlock when i get out of the shower. i was really impressed with this leave-in! it didn't detangle as amazingly as some, but it was extremely moisturizing (despite crappy ingredients, i'm sure) and it left my hair with body. whenever i use it at the beach or at home, it makes my hair a little wavy, very soft and frizz free. also, the pump locks, which is a plus for travel. definitely a great cheap fix, and it smells great too!

on 11/24/2009 5:03:00 PM

Let you hair air dry with this and it's beautiful very soft and wavy.
Too bad it has soooo much alcohol in it.
It will wreak havoc on your hair after too long same as any Pantene product.
It will make your hair feel amazing at first then it will dry you out something awful and leave you with split city on your head....any cosmetologist will tell you this. It's bad bad bad!
Sad though cause I liked it :(