Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed age: 18 & Under
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this product. I was pretty skeptical about how this would work for my relaxed hair but I was pleasantly surprised by the results. It sufficiently moisturized my hair and makes it sooo soft. I know that partly is due to the fact that it contains silicone but I personally prefer a product that contains some silicone because it tames my frizz and makes my hair managable. This also smells reallly good, I got compliments from my boyfriend about how great my hair smelled after applying this to my hair. I use this daily, my only negative critisim about this is how small the bottle is, I used 1 bottle in like 3 weeks which is quick for me, which is the reason I gave this 4 out of 5. But overall this is a great find!