Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 18 & Under
Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really really like this product. It takes me forever to finish the whole thing which is great because I won't have to go out and buy this very often, it smells great and I also feel that it protects my hair from a lot of split ends (I wash and blow dry my hair everyday and I also haven't cut my hair in 8 months). Although it has some awesome perks, there are the downsides as well. I don't really like putting cream products in my hair when its dry so I massage it into the ends of my hair and blow dry until its 70% dry, but as the day goes on, i feel like the product kind of clumps together and the ends of my hair are in several chunks rather than.. well, separated like hair should be.. And also, since the packaging is in a pump, it's not that handy to travel with but I would rather have it in a pump than a jar. But all in all, definitely repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Absolute love for this product! I got this as a bonus when I bought the Long Term Relationship shampoo, and since then I cannot do without it. I'm going into my 8th month without a trim, and there is not a single split end in my hair. My friends even notice how good my hair looks and comment on its lovely smell, all thanks to this. I use one pump to rub through my ends after I wash my hair, and the scent stays throughout the entire day. Definitely an essential for me now, I plan on repurchasing over and over again.

on 4/9/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this! This is the first time I've ever used a leave-in conditioner and I'm so glad I did! Before I started using this, my hair was wavy and frizzy and all over the place, but as soon as I started wearing this leave-in conditioner, my hair was straight, smooth, and not at all frizzy (and I live in a very dry climate where there's winter in May!). I section my hair in two and I use the conditioner on one side first and then the other so that I can get the conditioner everywhere on my ends.

on 6/28/2010 11:54:00 AM

First of all I have medium length Asian hair.I only use one pump and this keep all the frizz down and Makes my hair so silky and soft.This is a definite staple.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use the hair mask one in the tub. I've found it really good for my split ends as they are usually dry and tangly after I wash my hair but after using the treatment they are smooth and don't tangle at all. Just don't apply it to your scalp if you have oily hair, only your ends. i love this product and it leaves your hair smelling lovely :)

on 9/7/2009 9:36:00 AM

This is actually for the H.E Long Term Relationship MASK - the one in the tub, it's not a leave-in because you're not actually meant to leave it in - on the tub it says to apply, leave for 3 minutes and *rinse out*.

I thought I could get away with leaving it in but it really doesn't work that way, it's disgusting and greasy but when you wash it out - WOW. Instant silky hair. Along with H.E Hello Hydration shampoo/conditioner this stuff makes my dry hair so alive.

I usually only apply it to my ends AFTER a shower, blowdry the rest of my hair, then rinse it out in the sink. However I guess you could use it while in the shower.

The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is I don't think it actually repairs your hair, it just coats it with some silky feeling stuff. Also the smell of the entire Long Term Relationship line (*supposed* to be red raspberry) is nauseating, hate it.

- - -
PRICE [3] $7 AUD | PACKAGING [4] | REPURCHASE [maybe]

on 7/28/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have almost waist long straight hair. Im prone to split ends so Ive been using this for a few months. The products lasts a lot and it smells great. It leaves my hair smelling great and soft. Im not so sure if it does anything for the split ends, since my hair is thin and prone to breakage either way. But it hasn't dried it out, so oiliness, or buildup. As long as it leaves it soft and smelling good, ill keep using it, unless i find better. I use this in combination with the shampoo and conditioner and do feel the hair texture improve.

I like this stuff. It's thick and moisturizing and holds my hair in place well too. Smells nice and is super cheap. I'm trying to grow my hair out and this keeps it from getting dry and frizzy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have seen an improvement in the appearance of my hair since I started using this. It's a leave-in conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine hair down or make it look greasy, even though I wash my hair every other day. I put it in when my hair is damp before I comb it out to help prevent breakage and it works great. My hair looks like it has way less split ends and is super soft. It smells awesome too-- like the original Herbal Essences conditioner for damaged hair (in the pink bottle). Plus I got it at Target for less than $3! You can't beat it.

on 3/9/2008 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this a week ago, and I'm pretty impressed. My hair isn't really long...it's more like an inch below my shoulders...but I'm growing it out. It doesn't really smell the same as the shampoo and conditioner. It smells more chemical-y. But it does smell nice. Makes my hair somewhat oily at the roots, but that's only after a day..otherwise it makes my hair soft, supple, silky, and shiny! I'll buy again.