Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel - Espresso

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Tinted Brow Gel - Espresso

4.3

WATER/EAU/AQUA, VP/VA COPOLYMER, SD ALCOHOL 40B, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYGYCLERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, GLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163)

on 6/27/2017 2:55:00 AM

Solid packaging, looks beautiful. Works definitely better than dupes such as Essence make me brow. Highly pigmented, amazing staying power. Brows stay put for more than 24 hours. Doesn't fade. Doesn't feel heavy. Enough to wear alone, or over other brow products.

on 4/6/2017 10:32:00 PM

While this is no doubt a great product, I am just as pleased with NYX tinted browgel for $8, or Essence Make Me Brow for under $7....i enjoyed this product, but by no means is it necessary to spend $23 on something that doesn't have a WOW factor over several reasonably priced drugstore versions.

on 4/6/2017 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was in love with the Benefit brow gel. I purchased this one on my way out of Sephora about a month ago. I must say, I absolutely love it. it secures them in place and it adds so much wonderful color. I am fair to medium and this color is perfect. Love it!!!

on 2/8/2017 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have purchased two of these tinted eyebrow gels. At a cost of $22 the product is not that bad however, I don't see a wow factor to this product. The consistency of the brow gel is thin and is great for someone looking for light coverage of eyebrow hairs staying in place. Maybe a daytime look. I have used inexpensive product that work just as good. I am however a huge fan of the benefits eyebrow gel. The brush is smaller in the product is a little bit thicker, and has a little bit of a better color payoff especially with someone of my deeper skin tone. This product was so-so and the brush was too big for my eyebrow hairs. This product would be better if I had a smaller brush and if the product had more of a waxy consistency to hold my hairs in place. I will say that my brow hairs do not move and the product does not transfer, and that's a plus. I am sorry to say I will not repurchase this particular product as I feel it really didn't do much for the price.

on 6/15/2016 1:59:00 AM

Bought this on the recommendation of my local Anastasia salon. Love the original clear gel, but this is just so hard to apply, goes everywhere and ends up ruining my entire makeup look. That being said, the colour and pigmentation are great, but the huge brush is way too hard to control for my relatively large and bushy brows. I shudder to think how those with thin brows use this product!

on 5/21/2016 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! The shade is perfect, I prefer something lighter than my already-black-brows, and this isn't too warm toned like many others. The formula is nice since it fills in sparce areas nicely, but doesn't look too dark or too much. It's a nice everyday product, but the wand is big! It isn't as big as, let's say, the maybelline brow gel with the ball wand. However, the wands of benefit gimme brow and loreal plumper brow gel are so much smaller and is more universal for brows. If you already have really thick brows, it may not be a problem but I have 'normal' thickness of brows and this gets messy easily. I can easily wipe it off with my finger before it sets and it'll come off. After this sets and dries for a long time, it does get a little crunchy. I'm not sure if mine is old, since no one else seems to have that problem. Although I can touch it and it feels crunchy, the skin under my brows don't feel uncomfortable or disturbed like my loreal one sometimes does. Overall, it's really nice. I love this but the loreal brow gel is ALMOST as good as this. It's a little more bold and I have it in the darkest shade. The packaging is cute and looks high quality. It's transparent so I can see how much is left in the tube. Love that! The letters on it come off if you rub it harshly, but it won't come off if you don't do something aggressively with it. I can also throw it in my bag without worrying about anything spilling, too. I've had it for a while. Overall I love this stuff but sometimes my wallet needs a break! I may not repurchase since it's not HG status because of the wand and price, but I would be more than happy if I got it as a gift or something like that! 4/5 :)
tbhaudio on instagram ((without an s at the end! thanks if you check it out))
hope this review was helpful <333

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really pleased with this product! I was worried Espresso would be too light for my dark hair from viewing online swatches but it's actually an excellent match. It blends in smoothly, lasts all day, darkens and thickens my brows in even the most stubborn of areas whilst still remaining natural looking. I use this after I apply my dipbrow and the results are fantastic. Instantly fuller brows! However, I did give this product 4 out of 5 because the brush is too big. You end up using too much product and because of this it can be quite messy. I have to wipe clean the smudges afterwards which I hate because it's a waste and I want this to last as long as possible!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

An amazing product for sparse eyebrows. Fills in my brows while making them look really natural. Great for a novice like me- can't go wrong with this product. Espresso is the perfect shade- not to dark or light. Definitely will be a repurchase for me.

on 3/10/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have repurchased this 3 or 4 times now... meaning I have used it for probably 2 years since it lasts me 6 months before getting gross. So obviously I have had a lot of time to evaluate this product. I really love the color espresso, I have medium brown hair, but throughout the time I have used this brow gel I have had almost blonde hair and very dark brown-- it worked every time. I did use the lighter color Brunette for a time, but it was too warm for my naturally ashy brown eyebrows.

I have quite thick and fairly dark eyebrows naturally, so I don't feel the need to fill them in with powered-- using this product is totally enough for me. It combs all the hairs in place and the gel slightly fills in the gaps and sparse areas in your brows. For those like me who have thick eyebrows already this is perfect for everyday use. Often I will wear no other makeup except this, because although my eyebrows are already thick I feel like it just makes such a difference! Keeping the eyebrow hairs in place and tinting them slightly may not sound like a big deal, but I swear it makes you look sooooo much more put together.

My only complaint is that I think the brush is too big. Most of the new eyebrow gels coming out have small precise wands-- this product has a huge mascara size wand. For those with thinner eyebrows this may be a deal breaker.

Love it!! good for my dark eyebrows. tames them but still makes them look natural and awesome. the wand thing is a little big but it works. highly recommended!

Popular Brows Products