Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eye Shadow Single: Linen

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/30/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a fair to medium toned person and this eyeshadow was too light for me. However it is aptly named as the color is a light linen or bone in color. I thought the color was going to be more of a neutral bisque color.

In terms of texture and blendability, the eyeshadow applied and blended just fine. I just wanted other to know that if they are looking for a neutral eyeshadow that this color probably isn't it if you are a bit medium toned.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great to have on hand to highlight brow bones, inner tear ducts, cupids bow, and cheekbones! Super cheap and easy to come by. I just use my fingers to apply.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

A fabulous winter color, and I use it when blending or in the inner corner of my eyes. In my opinion, it is the best cream color and it provides the perfect amount of shimmer. It wears off much quicker in heat, and looks best when primer is used. I have a pale friend who uses it, and it looks absolutely stunning. But, it works for beige to medium skin as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

DUPE FOR MAC'S SHROOM EYESHADOW!

on 9/6/2009 11:30:00 PM

I love this shadow as highlighter. It's not chalky and not too white and shimmery. I love it!