Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Single: Linen

No Image

on 6/24/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I recently purchased my 2nd pan of this shadow. I love this shade as a natural-looking matte highlight on my brow bone. As they say, "like my skin, but better".
-I used to use MAC's "Vanilla" pressed shadow as my matte skin-tone highlight, but vs $15+ a pan, I've found Maybelline's "Linen" to be a very affordable replacement.
I like to use this semi-opaque light vanilla/creamy-white matte shade not only as a brow highlight but also to help to blend out the edges of my eyeshadows, and it acts a little bit as an eraser around the edges, too.

While this is a matte formula it does have the barest hint of a satin-shimmer...but the shimmer is really not noticeable on the skin

I had depotted my first shadow in this shade and added it to a small palette specifically for my highlight shadows...but then I hit pan and started running pretty low. Definitely had to grab a back-up of this awesome shadow!

I will certainly continue to repurchase this fantastic product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got a white and sliver, i like them a lot. the colors show up great for me. great price, great packaging. i love it. if only i could find a navy blue...

Top Rated Eye Shadow