Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eye Shadow Single: Linen

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

A fabulous winter color, and I use it when blending or in the inner corner of my eyes. In my opinion, it is the best cream color and it provides the perfect amount of shimmer. It wears off much quicker in heat, and looks best when primer is used. I have a pale friend who uses it, and it looks absolutely stunning. But, it works for beige to medium skin as well.

on 12/26/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am glad I read in MUA that this shade does not impart pink tones to the skin. It is a very natural brow-ridge highlighter, effective and with minimal sparkle; I would prefer none but it is difficult to find many matt shadows these days. The staying power is average when applied over liquid foundation.

on 9/25/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have just hit pan on my second, or possibly third purchase of this shadow. I always use this as my base for every eye look over elf primer. I'm actually more of a high end girl when it comes to shadows but these two simple products are my HG and have been for about 2 years. I also Use this as a highlight on my cheek bones when I am slightly paler in the winter. So affordable and such a great colour!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

DUPE FOR MAC'S SHROOM EYESHADOW!

on 12/31/2008 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like the Maybelline eyeshadows, they come in many pretty colors. They are pretty long lasting, and I don't usually have them crease on me. The only thing I have a problem with is they are a little bit on the expensive side. I think $4 each for an eyeshadow is a little too much, especially when it's only one shade. Sometimes you can find them on sale though. They are still good eyeshadows though, and I like them.