Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Single: Linen

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This shadow is a must have! It provides a great base to add and blend other eye shadows. I use eyeshadow primer, then sweep this light color all over my eye lid up to my brows. I then add my other desired shadow colors.
It is a very natural looking color and really helps to brighten the eye area. It isn't especially glittery like some shadows, so you can easily pull off a natural eye look.

Alright so I bought this at my local drugstore for about $4 so this stuff is super cheap. It didn't crease but it faded away after like three hours so that bums me out. I live in Arizona so the weather is pretty toasty, I could probably get better use out of this come winter, when the color won't fade due to the heat.

on 9/25/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have just hit pan on my second, or possibly third purchase of this shadow. I always use this as my base for every eye look over elf primer. I'm actually more of a high end girl when it comes to shadows but these two simple products are my HG and have been for about 2 years. I also Use this as a highlight on my cheek bones when I am slightly paler in the winter. So affordable and such a great colour!

This e/s is now a matte shadow and no longer has any shimmers in it. It's good for a subtle highlight, and it looks much more office appropriate than a shimmer highlight. It's not very pigmented, but it's not chalky either. It's a light bone/ cream color, like that of vanilla ice cream. It's hard to find matte highlights in the drugstore brands, and I got it for $3.50 at target

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

DUPE FOR MAC'S SHROOM EYESHADOW!

on 2/8/2010 12:41:00 PM

Got this at RiteAide for 40% off. It's a nice cheap highlighter for people with medium/dark skin, however, this product didn't show on my light olive asian complexion. Also, it feels a bit chalky; the pigmentation of the powder is not great. It didn't show through for me. It's also very dry so after I put it on all I could see were dusty dry patches on my face. Had to return it. Well, you get what you pay for.

on 2/11/2008 1:38:00 PM

This is a very light whitish beige color with a decent texture. The packaging says it has a shimmer finish, but I find the shimmer to be very minimal on my lids. I like this as a base all-over color or on days when I don't wear very little makeup and just want to even out my lid. I think this is a nicer, cheaper alternative to Urban Decay Foxy (matte), which I previously used for the same purposes. However it doesn't last as long as other shadows I've used.