MAC Cosmetics Sassed-Up

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.5

on 7/12/2008 9:23:00 PM

I got Sassed-Up and Belightful from the Fafi collection, both my first irridescent powders, and I love them both. Sassed up is a light pinky-peach with glitter. If you dislike, or are even neutral, on glitter then you probably won't be happy with this. I would say this contains fairly good sized particles of glitter (not micro-shimmer) that are noticable, and it's easy to go overboard and look like a disco ball if you're not careful. I don't want to scare people - it doesn't look like arts and crafts, hobby store glitter. But yes, it is noticable. I would not recommend this for conservative, natural, "toned-down" looks. But if, like me, you love glitter and fun playful looks then this is a great item to have. I usually use it on my cheeks, but in small amounts it could be applied to places like the brow bone, bridge of the nose, and chin for some highlights. Or maybe even for a fun night out on the shoulders and decollete. On my NW-15 skin it shows up well enough by itself, but it also could be lightly layered over blushes for a little extra shimmer. I wish I had a back-up of this. If this is ever re-relased I will be all over it!

Really was disappointed with this. Love the compact but, for me, this is too much glitter, hard to blend and very little color which is sad cause it's a beautiful shade ... would Not repurchase.