MAC Cosmetics Sassed-Up

3.2

on 5/4/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

the packaging on this is so beautiful! i love the fafi packaging! but not with the product....i used this as a highlighter on my cheeks and neck...and i had glitter everywhere!! didnt give me a nice glow....love the packaging but have to swap it away...

Deffinatly wouldn't buy this again. The packaging is gorgeous and so is the colour but the glitter is so OTT that i have never used it and probably never will.

Really was disappointed with this. Love the compact but, for me, this is too much glitter, hard to blend and very little color which is sad cause it's a beautiful shade ... would Not repurchase.

on 3/3/2008 3:10:00 PM

I love the microshimmer in this! It's so glam and pretty, and looks gorgeous at night over Hipness or Stereo Rose on my NC30 skin. When buffed, it is such a soft, pale buff pinky gold, and it just looks dynamite. I don't know why this hasn't gotten much love. Granted, this is tough to wear during the day, but for night, it's got that sparkly effect which I happen to love. Then again, I prefer sparkles over sheen (which most MSF's impart - don't get me wrong, I looooove MSF's!). So this is a keeper!

on 2/16/2008 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

hey LADIES...U HAVE TO TRY THIS NICE FACE SHIMMER AND GLOW OVER HIPNESS BLUSH...THATS HOW U WEAR SASSED UP NOT BY ITSELF!! CHECK IT! REMEMBER OVER HIPNESS LOL...ITS GREAT.

on 2/14/2008 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is ok. Don't be scared when you open it and see GLITTER (and I mean GLITTER!!!), it buffs out to a nice sheen. It's not really pigmented enough to use by itself, and it's too pigmented to use over a blush (unless I was just being heavy handed), but I found a nice balance by using it over my Warmed MSF. The color itself is a dusty orangey coral, and it's pretty but I don't think I'd spend $21 to buy this again if it were permanent. I love that the compact has a mirror in it, and the compac itself is SOO cute, I love having it in my bag. Maybe I'll find a new way to use this and decide that Iove it, and if that happens I'll edit my review, but in the meantime I'm content, but not blown away.