MAC Cosmetics Sassed-Up

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

3.5

The best thing about this is the cute compact. I do wear it w hipness but I don't think it's that special. The MSFs are much more special. Pretty though. Would not repurchase.

on 2/16/2008 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm really liking this. First, the packaging! Very cute. And not a sticker, as with some of the other Fafi products. Sassed Up is a mid-tone pink, not bright or baby pink, somewhere in the middle. Iridescent Pressed Powders are glittery, do not be mistaken. They are not iridescent. They are basically glitter powders. The great thing about Sassed Up is that the base color is lovely and the glitter can be buffed down to a pretty, flushed pink with a little sparkle. If the glitter couldn't be buffed down properly, this would be a no-no, but it does. I'm quite pleased with the finish, I get a nice in-from-the-cold flush (I'm NW15/EM Cool Fair). If you don't have a similar blush or powder, I highly recommend this one! Some may even *love* the glitter, though I'm not one of them. Still a great product, it's had great wear through the day-- no fading. Plus, it's almost worth the $$ just for the cute, LE compact. My advice is to give this a try, even if the glitter is intimidating. If you can get the base color to show up on you, I don't think you'll be disappointed.